Welcome to our new Super Mod(s)!!!!

Can I be Stephen Chow?

I try out for Modship, but C.Lee/Simon absolutely belittles me. Yet, due to my determination and America's bizzare fascination with me, I manage to become a semi-successful MOD despite not even making it past the auditions.

SHE BANGS!!! SHE BANGS!!!

TEDDY!!!

:ninja:

That was William Hung, not Stephen Chow. And you're about as close a thing to William Hung as we've got on the Hype! :up:

jag

I don't think they are crappy. :huh:
Mini Coopers? No, they're not crappy. The Italian Job made them "cool". I almost bought one. Red with Black top.

PS. Who is Stephen Chow?

Mini Coopers? No, they're not crappy. The Italian Job made them "cool". I almost bought one. Red with Black top.

PS. Who is Stephen Chow?

That's the #5 Special at the Dim Sum.

That's the #5 Special at the Dim Sum.
Stephen Chow is a type of... Chinese dish? I'm confused. So early in the morning too. This day is not going to be good.

That was William Hung, not Stephen Chow. And you're about as close a thing to William Hung as we've got on the Hype! :up:

jag

Where did I get Stephen Chow from?... Oh, that's right. Watched Kung-Fu Hustle the other night. My bad...

TEDDY!!!

:ninja:

Wow, I'm like...seriously late to this party but at any rate...

I believe appointing Matt to this role was a stroke of genius. He is one of the Hype's most prolific and level-headed posters and should do all of us well. Now, all you have to do is get YIM. :)

Congratulations my friend. :up:

I believe appointing Matt to this role was a stroke of genius. He is one of the Hype's most prolific and level-headed posters and should do all of us well. Now, all you have to do is get YIM. :)

Ha ha, no comment on poor Master Bruce.

Ahhhh how festive Dog Lips...love it. As for me becoming a MOD then ADMIN then OWNER...I am still waiting for my pm. I have the ammunition ready.

Ha ha, no comment on poor Master Bruce.

I know there is a joke here...and I'm sure it's humorous....but for whatever reason it's going completely over my head tonight. What are you talking about? :huh:

I know there is a joke here...and I'm sure it's humorous....but for whatever reason it's going completely over my head tonight. What are you talking about? :huh:

Hell if I know. Who the hell is Master Bruce?

Thanks LS! Thats very high praise coming from you. :up:

That's what I've heard about him as well.....:hyper: :ninja:

I heard he rubs up against little kids on the bus. :csad:

I really, really, REALLY want Mr. Parker and Bakerboy to start posting on SHH again now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"