What 2007 games are you planning on getting?

So its been a while and titles have been delayed, games have been reviewed, new stuff has come out. Anyone's list changed. Mine's pretty much the same except Ive taken GTAIV out (bc of delaye) and Lair bc of bad reviews. I played the demo for Tony Hawk and it seems more of the same so I might be dropping that. Ive added Warhawk though and absolutely loving it. Depending on how reviews go, I think I might pick up Haze since I found out the developers made Time Splitters FP which I loved

360:
Assassin's Creed

Wii:
Super Smash Bros. Brawl
Super Mario Galaxy
Nights

DS:
Legend of Zelda: The Phantom Hourglass

I won't allow myself to spend any more money on games this year.. :(

-TNC

I won't allow myself to spend any more money on games this year.. :(

-TNC

Haha, everytime i check my bank account i always make sure theres money in there for games, maybe i need to give your plan a shot, altho i only buy 1-2 games every 3-4 months its not too bad.

So its been a while and titles have been delayed, games have been reviewed, new stuff has come out. Anyone's list changed. Mine's pretty much the same except Ive taken GTAIV out (bc of delaye) and Lair bc of bad reviews. I played the demo for Tony Hawk and it seems more of the same so I might be dropping that. Ive added Warhawk though and absolutely loving it. Depending on how reviews go, I think I might pick up Haze since I found out the developers made Time Splitters FP which I loved

Mines changed a tad. I did pick up Madden 08(which is playable but still a dissapointment). I also added Conan and maybe Americas Army:True Soldiers if it gets a good review.

360:
Guitar Hero 3
Assasin's Creed

Wii:
Batallion Wars 2
Super Mario Galaxy
Rayman Raving Rabbids 2
Nights

PS3
Half Life 2 Orange Box
Uncharted Drakes Fortune

Wii
Nights
Super Mario Galaxy
Batallion Wars 2 (maybe)

If I had a 360
Mass Effect

PSP
Final Fantasy Tactics: The War of the Lions

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
The Simpsons Game
That Game Where the Cold War Turned Into WWIII
Call of Duty IV

If Drake's Fortune comes out for the PS2, I'll get that too.

Aside from what I've already got so far, seems like I'm definitely gonna buy:

Assassin's Creed
Mass Effect
Call of Duty 4

-Assassin's Creed
-Guitar Hero III
-Rock Band
-Modern Warfare(COD4)

Wii
Manhunt 2
Mario Galaxy

I wish Grand Theft Auto IV was not delayed i love the gta games, but i guess it's for the best.

And also Super Smash Bros. Brawl. - cant wait to see snake (playstation) vs sonic (dreamcast) vs mario (mario 64)

-Conan

PS2
-Manhunt 2
-Aqua Teen Hunger Force

Xbox 360:
Halo 3
Spider-Man 3
Spider-Man: Friend or Foe
The Simpsons Game
That Game Where the Cold War Turned Into WWIII
Call of Duty IV

If Drake's Fortune comes out for the PS2, I'll get that too.

Nope, ur gonna have to buy a PS3 for that one. I think thats what ill prolly do.

Friend or Foe
Guitar Hero 3.

Uncharted Drakes Fortune
Assasin's Creed
Maybe Warhawk if not another online game for the PS3.

And that's about it...

I want Uncharted so bad its not even funny. Its been a long while since Ive anticipated a game like this one. I might actually spend the $65 to get it

So what games that are currently set to be released by the end of the year are you planning on getting?

For me:

PS3
Aug. 14 -Lair
Sept. 4 - Heavenly Sword
Oct. 16 - GTA IV
Nov - Assasins Creed
Nov - Uncharted: Drake's Fortune
Nov - Tony Hawk Proving Ground (depending on reviews)

PC
Nov - Unreal Tournament 3*
Nov 13 - Crysis *

* Im probably going to have to hold off on the Nov releases as they are all coming out to close to each other
well 2007 is almost over and Im done buying games for the year. That right there was my original wishlist but it definetly has changed.

I didnt get Lair, GTA IV(delayed) and Tony Hawk.

I did get:
Heavenly Sword
Uncharted
Assassins Creed
Unreal Tournament 3

and also added:
NBA 2k8
Warhawk
Ratchet & Clank
Gears of War

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online