Sequels What about another hero turning up in a spidey sequel?

Iceburgeruk

Civilian
Reaction score
I don`t mean a big name like cap or wolvie or hulk.

I mean what if they tackled the idea that spidey is no longer the inexperienced kid doing spidey stuff for kids. And to make so that peter has to accepted this and mature they coulkd have someone like NOVA (Richard Rider not the other one), so you have this rookie hero turns up and is saying how spidey is his icon and so suddenly parker is finding himself as no longer being able to write off his slip ups as being becuase he is the new guy.

You could even work it into the plot have spidey framed for a murder by the film`s villain and Nova feels he has to bring spidey in to be arrested. So you would have the first superhero vs superhero fight (forgetting x-men 2 with cyke and jean coz that was mind control)!!

Also if they made sinister six they would need back-up for spidey.

The Fabulous Frog-Man :hyper:

Spider-MansTangledWeb12.jpg

JK :oldrazz:

No. Spidey is the only hero here, no team ups, back ups or lower ear heroes.

Yeah, let's get Rocket Racer involved, that will solve our problems.:ninja:

Actually, I'd like for Ben Reilly to show up if only so that SM6 can end in the same way Spectacular #229. Of course, I wouldn't want him to be a clone. Maybe Peter's cousin or something.

Actually, I'd like for Ben Reilly to show up if only so that SM6 can end in the same way Spectacular #229. Of course, I wouldn't want him to be a clone. Maybe Peter's cousin or something.
And no

no spider-people. new goblin was cool, but that was lead up to over 3 movies, that works for that reason, plus they arelady fought twice before teaming up. i'm wanting a spider-man movie, with him doing the fighting. i'd prefer not to see black cat or anybody else. it takes away from the point of the movies...SPIDER-MAN

I don`t mean a big name like cap or wolvie or hulk.

I mean what if they tackled the idea that spidey is no longer the inexperienced kid doing spidey stuff for kids. And to make so that peter has to accepted this and mature they coulkd have someone like NOVA (Richard Rider not the other one), so you have this rookie hero turns up and is saying how spidey is his icon and so suddenly parker is finding himself as no longer being able to write off his slip ups as being becuase he is the new guy.

You could even work it into the plot have spidey framed for a murder by the film`s villain and Nova feels he has to bring spidey in to be arrested. So you would have the first superhero vs superhero fight (forgetting x-men 2 with cyke and jean coz that was mind control)!!

Also if they made sinister six they would need back-up for spidey.

Sure...the clone. Have Warren in it to clone Peter which is a good scientific segway into the Lizard which is a good segway into the next two movies having peter come back in SM6 to regain the webs and have the original GG back like in the comics.

why would Peter's cousin have spider powers?

why would Peter's cousin have spider powers?

Blood transfusion? I'm not saying I have a whole script plotted out, I just think the last Spider-Man movie should end like Spectacular #229: with MJ pregnant, Peter decides to pass on the role of Spider-Man to Ben because "there is no greater responsibility than raising a family."

Have you read Spectacular #229?
Ben Reiley and the clone saga was mildly good on paper but in movies...no:dry: . Clones and zombies of heroes should never make it to the big screen. Another Spider-Man swinging around in these movies would be dumb IMO.

Ben Reiley and the clone saga was mildly good on paper but in movies...no:dry: . Clones and zombies of heroes should never make it to the big screen. Another Spider-Man swinging around in these movies would be dumb IMO.

Forget it, you're clearly not reading my posts.

Spider-Man should stay solo.

No need for lame sidekicks.

Forget it, you're clearly not reading my posts.
Blood transfusion, cloning, Kevin Spacey seeing a comet and getting powers to ultimately use them to help Spider-Man before he dies of cancer, etc... are alllllll lame. This is a movie about Spider-Man and his trials and battles, not Spider-Man and friends.

Blood transfusion, cloning, Kevin Spacey seeing a comet and getting powers to ultimately use them to help Spider-Man before he dies of cancer, etc... are alllllll lame. This is a movie about Spider-Man and his trials and battles, not Spider-Man and friends.

Have you or have you not read Spectacular #229?

It's a rehash of a plot Raimi already went for in Spider-Man 2 except Ben steps in.

In other words, you haven't.

Don't criticize my idea until you actually know what I'm referring to.

In other words, you haven't.

Don't criticize my idea until you actually know what I'm referring to.
No I have not sat down with a hard copy and read it word for word. I know the storyline and it's still dumb. Ben will never swing around NYC in any live action Spider-Man movie that is worth a d@mn

EDIT - Forget it, you're clearly not worth it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"