What are some of Batman's fighting styles?

Boxing
Capoeira
Hapkido
Jujitsu
Judo
Karate
Aikido
Kung Fu
Savate

Batman knows a vast majority of martial arts. He is definetly in the top 5 of martial artists in the DC Universe.

PWN-fu...forgot that one.

hippie_hunter said:
Batman knows a vast majority of martial arts. He is definetly in the top 5 of martial artists in the DC Universe.

Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva
Connor Hawke
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger

Those five are the other top martial artists.

Batman said:
Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva
Connor Hawke
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger

Um...ok...

Note to all bat fans: When I speak of Batman's power levels, I often refer to the O'Neil/Adams years, when he was actually written like a human being.

Anyway, I'd think he took the moves that he found to be most practical from the styles that he found to be most practical, and blended them together in a style that is unique to him.

First of all batman is skilled in every form of fighting he is possibly the greatest martial artist alive. I'm not talking threw my @ss here I'm simply qouting what was on his bio in Dccomics you guys can check it out as well at www.dccomics.com and then go to secret files and then click on batman it's in a pdf.format.

saint sinner x said:
First of all batman is skilled in every form of fighting he is possibly the greatest martial artist alive. I'm not talking threw my @ss here I'm simply qouting what was on his bio in Dccomics you guys can check it out as well at www.dccomics.com and then go to secret files and then click on batman it's in a pdf.format.
:batman: :up:

Batman said:
Boxing
Capoeira
Hapkido
Jujitsu
Judo
Karate
Aikido
Kung Fu
Savate

Holy moly....

You're the man, Batman! Well there's no surprise on how YOU know that.
icon10.gif

Also, I saw your list of the other world class fighters in the DCU and I just have one question. Isn't the Question one of the best martial artists aswell? He was trained by Richard Dragon, am I right?

da flash said:
thats a lot:eek:

Yeah it is, it must take a heck of alot of time to learn each of 'em one by one.

:daredevil

He is the master of bull**** logic.

Batman said:
Cassandra Cain
Lady Shiva
Connor Hawke
Richard Dragon
Bronze Tiger

Okay you got me there, he's in the top 6. I forgot about Connor Hawke.

Daredevil TMWF said:
Holy moly....

You're the man, Batman! Well there's no surprise on how YOU know that.
icon10.gif

Why thankyou.

Daredevil TMWF said:
Also, I saw your list of the other world class fighters in the DCU and I just have one question. Isn't the Question one of the best martial artists aswell? He was trained by Richard Dragon, am I right?

Yes, he is. He learned from Dragon after almost getting beaten to death...

hippie_hunter said:
Okay you got me there, he's in the top 6. I forgot about Connor Hawke.

Seven, The Question is on the list aswell.

I recall The Question in one of his threads claiming that Batman knows 127 fighting styles...and I have no idea how many exist in the whole world but I am going to make a long shot and say he knows them all? :x

One DC rundown claimed he knew well into 124 different martial arts and/or techniques for defensive/offensive training...so basically everything.

The Question said:
Note to all bat fans: When I speak of Batman's power levels, I often refer to the O'Neil/Adams years, when he was actually written like a human being.

Anyway, I'd think he took the moves that he found to be most practical from the styles that he found to be most practical, and blended them together in a style that is unique to him.

Bat-fu:batman: :up:

Batman has the remarkable (and pretty much ridiculous) distinction of apparently having trained in every form of combat on the planet... and yet somehow still fails to keep his damn chin down when he's fighting.

In Bat World there is a thread made long ago that is 99.9% identical to this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"