• We experienced a brief downtime due to a Xenforo server configuration update. This was an attempt to limit bot traffic. They have rolled back and the site is now operating normally. Apologies for the inconvinience.

World What are some villains you think would work in a Spider-Man film and/or TV series?

OP84CC82

Civilian
Reaction score
Title speaks for itself. And I'm talking about both live-action and animation.

I think right now as far as TV series go Ultimate Spider-Man is doing it all by bringing in different villains and superheros each episode. But as far as films go we definitely need some new villains it seems like they only want to run with Green Goblin and Venom, I know TASM brought in Rhino and Electro but it seems like Goblin is gonna be their main focus again, and then this Venom spinoff they're working on could either be amazing or be very bad.

I wanna see Mysterio like almost everybody else, but I think the Vulture would be really cool to see on screen.

For a TV show, to keep the low budger they probably would have to use characters like Kingpin, Tombstone, Hammerhead, the Enforcers, Black Cat, Kraven, Chameleon, Morbius and maybe Silvermane.

However, the CGI for the Flash show looks really nice in the trailers, so they might be able to bring in higher quality villains.

I would love to see a live-action tv show. Villains like Green Goblin, Doctor Octopus, Venom, Lizard etc would be great.

Scorpion. Always thought he'd be a great counter part to Spidey

Probably all his villains, next to Batman he has one of the greatest rogues gallery ever.

Probably all his villains, next to Batman he has one of the greatest rogues gallery ever.

One of the reason I love spider man and batman a lot because like they say a hero is only has good has his greatest villains or something like that. I wouldn't mind seeing the spot in a movie has I think he would make for some interesting fights. My favorite villain that has yet to be used is carnage but we would need venom first. Other then that my favorite to have not been used in a sm movie yet would be shocker and hydore man. I don't know if they would use hydore man because he is kind of like sandman but I gusse you could say shocker is kind of like electro to.

One of the reason I love spider man and batman a lot because like they say a hero is only has good has his greatest villains or something like that. I wouldn't mind seeing the spot in a movie has I think he would make for some interesting fights. My favorite villain that has yet to be used is carnage but we would need venom first. Other then that my favorite to have not been used in a sm movie yet would be shocker and hydore man. I don't know if they would use hydore man because he is kind of like sandman but I gusse you could say shocker is kind of like electro to.

Wouldn't mid seeing Hydro Man and Sandman combine to create the mud monster like in the comics, I got a feeling we will see Carnage in the next few years. Vulture is a character I would like to see on the screen.

Wouldn't mid seeing Hydro Man and Sandman combine to create the mud monster like in the comics, I got a feeling we will see Carnage in the next few years. Vulture is a character I would like to see on the screen.

I didn't know about the mud monster thing you said has I never really read the comics more just watched the movies and cartoons and played some of the video games. I don't want to see vulture in less there is at least one other villain has vulture is one of spider man worse villains and I don't think he can cary a movie by him self.

I didn't know about the mud monster thing you said has I never really read the comics more just watched the movies and cartoons and played some of the video games. I don't want to see vulture in less there is at least one other villain has vulture is one of spider man worse villains and I don't think he can cary a movie by him self.

I agree about Vulture, I think he will be part of the upcoming Sinister Six movie seeing as we saw his wings already along with Doc Ocks arms.

On a different note, you should give the comics a try someday, and not just Spider-Man's, some absolute great stories are waiting for you.

Dr. Octopus
Green Goblin
Vulture
Mysterio
Kraven

They are not heavily reliant on CGI like some other villains would be.

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
picamon
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"