What are your feeling towards Hugh Hefner?

Jolie_Desastre

Avenger
Reaction score
Well i just finished watching hugh hefner E! true hollywood story again and all i can say about it is that Hef was indeed a hard worker and a true gentlemen. He and his empire were attacked for the oddest reasons. The one thing about Hef though is that he will probably never be monogomous ever again. He never truly was. Your thoughts?

He's one swingin' cat.

My feelings are totally platonic. Yeah.....oh this? That is a flashlight.....in my pocket. You know....yeah. *runs away*

He's living every man's dream, but it is a little creepy considering his age.

I've always regarded him with amazement and awe. He is living proof that any dork can get laid. I've never met a woman who thought he was attractive in any way, shape or form even when he was at his youngest and swingingest. In fact, many of the women that I know have found him to be dorky and say that his inherent creepiness has only gotten worse with his advancement in age. So, yeah...he's a lucky SOB, though I'll give him props for busting his ass to grow his empire.

jag

He's old and he needs an heir... I want that spot.

He's got a son that's around 18, give or take two years, I can't remember. I'm thinking it might be him.

From seeing what he's like now he's not much of a horndog anymore; it seems he just likes having the girls around for the most part.

JoLiE_MeNdEz said:
Well i just finished watching hugh hefner E! true hollywood story again and all i can say about it is that Hef was indeed a hard worker and a true gentlemen. He and his empire were attacked for the oddest reasons. The one thing about Hef though is that he will probably never be monogomous ever again. He never truly was. Your thoughts?

:confused:

I wouldn't classify him as a gentleman, but he is a hard worker.

Superman4ever said:
:confused:

I wouldn't classify him as a gentleman, but he is a hard worker.

trust me if you watched that special i was watching you'd think of him as one.

He has a big..................... house.

and i heard he likes rabbits or somthing

I thought he was kind of hot back in the day.

I'm surprised he's still alive. He must take very good care of hisself. I can't ever remember hearing anything about his health.

he was good looking when he was younger. he has gotten to the big 8-0 but he really doesn't look it. i guess it's true, lots of sex makes you look and feel younger :confused:

He's the single greatest person ever. It's really that simple. All hail the Hef.

What do I think of him?

He needs to share the wealth please!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohkeelay
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"