What attribute do you find most appalling about yourself?

Lord Kipobe said:
I'm extremely hard on myself... but I'm hard on others too.

Was this supposed to be about physical attributes, personality attributes, or both?

Whichever?

My favorite attribute? I guess my favorite personality trait within myself is I never feel a need to conform to someone elses standards. I blaze my own trail and I'm extremely confident. I use self-critisism to fix my bad points (of which there are many, for sure) and I never stop examining my qualities as to where I can improve. Plus, I make myself laugh, even when absolutely no one else gets me. It's like I'm my own best friend. :cool:

LightningSpidey said:
women are such perfectionist...

So, as this is a thread about what you find appalling about yourself, I can assume you're a woman? ;)

Lord Kipobe said:
My favorite attribute? I guess my favorite personality trait within myself is I never feel a need to conform to someone elses standards. I blaze my own trail and I'm extremely confident. I use self-critisism to fix my bad points (of which there are many, for sure) and I never stop examining my qualities as to where I can improve. Plus, I make myself laugh, even when absolutely no one else gets me. It's like I'm my own best friend. :cool:

:confused:

Lord Kipobe said:
Plus, I make myself laugh, even when absolutely no one else gets me. It's like I'm my own best friend. :cool:
I do that too, in public where no one knows me. I sometimes even talk to myself cause it fun. And make fun of people in my head.

Daisy said:
Yeah, I thought it said appealing:up:
GunBlade said:
I do that too, in public where no one knows me. I sometimes even talk to myself cause it fun. And make fun of people in my head.
I'm starting to think I'm creating other personalities in my mind because I can actually come up with scenarios that part of me thinks is hilarious and other parts of me think nothing of it. I need another me to hang with. :(

Daisy said:
So, as this is a thread about what you find appalling about yourself, I can assume you're a woman? ;)

Should I re-phrase it... Women are literal perfectionist... :p

what I find appalling

I'm stubborn, single minded in purpose, brash, sometimes overconfident, mouthy, wayy too humorous for my own good, as well as sarcastic.

oh.. also I have chubby cheeks.. :(

Equint77 said:
what I find appalling

I'm stubborn, single minded in purpose, brash, sometimes overconfident, mouthy, wayy too humorous for my own good, as well as sarcastic.

oh.. also I have chubby cheeks.. :(

Buns of steel can fix that right up.

1. I'm obsessed with mortality,not an hour goes by that I don't think,"NOOOooo,I don't want to die....EVER! But I will...I WILL,no matter what."

2. I'm well aware that worrying about the inevitable is foolish,and yet I constantly have to struggle to remember to stop worrying about the inevitable.

3.Since my last relationship ended,I'm pretty much only truly happy when I'm drunk.

4.There was a time when I had the biggest band in town and big labels were making offers,but right on cue,the band broke up because of drugs,insanity and financial squabbles.Now,although I'm the best guitarist/songwriter,I just don't care anymore....the part of my brain that's responsible for "Ambition" has atrophied beyond repair.

5.I seem to be only a semi-human reptilian.Some people at work think I'm "quiet",but it's only because I couldn't care less about "how their weekend was" or what they think or have to say.Solitary confinement would be no problem for me at all.
I love my Mom dearly,but I really wouldn't be sad if I never saw her again.I never,ever call my friends or girlfriends,they always have to call me.
I say I hate 90% of the people I meet,but when I get to know them,I usually like them fine...it's just that I don't care enough to get to know most of them.

6.People think I'm an aloof ***hole because I never smile.Why don't I smile? It just never occurs to me unless I'm drunk and laughing my ass off.

7. Three out of Five thoughts I have per day are exceptionally dirty,to an almost crippling degree.I'm scared that if I'd been alive in Nazi Germany,I'd've been one of the ones to cheerfully go along with it all.I'm too evil,but I don't want to be.That's really appalling,no control over your own personality.

8.I can't drive a car.Everytime I try,I'm overwhelmed by the fact that all it would take is one little tap of my foot,and tons of pedestrians and fellow motorists could be killed.I'm afraid to be in control of a 2 ton killing machine.

9.I don't stand up for what I believe because the world is so ****ed up,it seems futile.

There are a few. :)

I'm too nice for my own good sometimes. Seriously, it'll be my un-doing one of these days...:(

Oh yeah, & I have a life-threatening 'condition' which more than likley will be my un-doing! lol

Sometimes, I think that I need to be more of an *******, because people take advantage of me.

I worry too much about things that I cannot fix or change.

I think I'm too passionate of a person; sometimes I wish I didn't feel things so deeply.

I'm sure I could think of plenty more, but I just woke up and I'm kinda sleepy still lol.
......Oh yeah, I hate the fact that I have to wear contacts.

I have somewhat low self-esteem. I am utterly convinced that attractive women will not talk to me unless I have huge arms and a 6-pack. This makes me extremely self-conscious in some situations and when I am shown attention, I tend to get cocky. The only time these are ever really balanced is when I'm drunk.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"