Podcast

Radiant Dawn

Civilian
Reaction score
So, I'm thinking about beginning a podcast with one of my friends. What do you guys think? And, if you have any advice on how to go about it, that'd be great.

That's an over-generalization, Kritish. Some people here know me.

That's an over-generalization, Kritish. Some people here know me.

You like 207 posts, I doubt that many people have gotten to know you. I’ll give you this, you at least have good grammar. That’s something far too many posters seem to lack.

Kritish is an over-generalization anyways{J/K]

^hahaha

She's that one girl who changed her name to get a fresh start, but I don't remember the first name. :huh: She may be that girl with the thing for the guy from F4, not sure though.

And, to answer your question. No. But I don't listem to podcasts to start with. :up:

She's that one girl who changed her name to get a fresh start, but I don't remember the first name. :huh:

She may be that girl with the thing for the guy from F4, not sure though.

And, to answer your question. No. But I don't listem to podcasts to start with. :up:

That would be The Female Torch, but that is not me. The first one is me, though. Spider-Grrl1516.

She's that one girl who changed her name to get a fresh start, but I don't remember the first name. :huh: She may be that girl with the thing for the guy from F4, not sure though.

I don't think it's Forch if that's what you mean, we'd notice her utter disregard for common sense if she was.

So, I'm thinking about beginning a podcast with one of my friends. What do you guys think? And, if you have any advice on how to go about it, that'd be great.
Yes, you should start a podcast. Go ahead and try it. See how you like it:yay:

What kind of podcast?

That's right, Forch. :(

Sorry for confusing you with her. :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"