The Amazing Spider-Man 2 What Did You Not Like?(Spoilers!!!)

That was the real point I was making. Whether it was Gustav or Norman but it doesn't really matter. Gustav knows what happened and this is a sinister human being. Thats enough to know he's dangerous and this is a plot point that can't be dropped now.

yep

even though some may not have cared about the parents plot, they have pretty much told everything worth while about their past so the majority of the story line can only move in present time now and therefore it will probably have more momentum

OR... It could be the fact that Neighbors and Godzilla are pretty amazing...:doh:

A movie with mclovin making a mold of his penis and a sequence with a female lead being "milked" shouldn't be able to take out spidey week 2.

Someone remind what Richard uploaded at the beginning of the movie?
And speaking of that, why does it take some twenty odd years or so to finally download? I'm talking about the part when Peter finds the subway and looks inside noticing that the download is finally complete.

Is the internet slow in the Marvel universe?

And speaking of that, why does it take some twenty odd years or so to finally download? I'm talking about the part when Peter finds the subway and looks inside noticing that the download is finally complete.

Is the internet slow in the Marvel universe?

lol what :funny:

the download had finised ages ago, it's just that nobody had touched the computer after the download so it was left just like it was all those years ago, thus the "download bar 100%" window was still open. Just like if you download something like adobe flash and it has that "download finished" window you have to click away

lol what :funny:

the download had finised ages ago, it's just that nobody had touched the computer after the download so it was left just like it was all those years ago, thus the "download bar 100%" window was still open. Just like if you download something like adobe flash and it has that "download finished" window you have to click away

This.

Watched it a second time this weekend (only because I snuck in after seeing another movie) and noticed that the laughs now were coming from kids and not adults, yeah this is definitely a movie for kids, they're not as fickle as long as they see Spider-Man up on screen doing his thing, you can make an enitre 2 hour movie of just SM taking a dump and kids will stay glued to the screens. (that was just an analogy, I don't think people want to see SM going to the bathroom)

Watched it a second time this weekend (only because I snuck in after seeing another movie) and noticed that the laughs now were coming from kids and not adults, yeah this is definitely a movie for kids, they're not as fickle as long as they see Spider-Man up on screen doing his thing, you can make an enitre 2 hour movie of just SM taking a dump and kids will stay glued to the screens. (that was just an analogy, I don't think people want to see SM going to the bathroom)

I disagree I am 25 and was laughing and spider man charteristics could not be better.

One thing that seriously irked me was when Rhino ended coming from Oscorp, & cutting away from Gwen's funeral to world building :|

One thing that seriously irked me was when Rhino ended coming from Oscorp, & cutting away from Gwen's funeral to world building :|

I like want the did with spider man coming back and fighting rino at the end but I do agree that rhino shouldn't have came form oscorp.

I like want the did with spider man coming back and fighting rino at the end but I do agree that rhino shouldn't have came form oscorp.

Oh yeah I love that part of it, but they should've kept the symbiote, etc. and pushed it to the after after credits scene.

Oh yeah I love that part of it, but they should've kept the symbiote, etc. and pushed it to the after after credits scene.

Yeah I heard something about a after crite scnece with the symbiote I wonder what it looked like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"