What do Banned Hypesters do?

redmarvel

Red, White and Buxom
Reaction score
Well folks, what do you think a banned Hypester does after they are banned?

I've set up the poll so you can pick multiple choices.

Mentok said:
Make baby Jesus cry.

Making Baby Jesus cry is too damned easy nowadays.

Christ, it's like all I have to do is wake up in the morning, drink some coffee, and the lil'frucker is already bawling his eyes out. :mad:

However, banned posters might make Big Daddy Jehovah cry...

:)

Oh they definetly rejoin under a new name but I would suspect some actually use the options in the poll like a step by step programme

They sit in the corner in complete guilt and worry that Dew or Morg is going to come punish them even after the banning.

Super_Ludacris said:
Oh they definetly rejoin under a new name but I would suspect some actually use the options in the poll like a step by step programme

Then I should probably add the step "buy a new computer". ;)

depends on their post count and how attached they are with their hype name and persona...

what i don't understand is how people can just stop coming with no outside (or inside) influence....

:o:o:o

November Rain said:
what i don't understand is how people can just stop coming with no outside (or inside) influence....

:o:o:o

There is always some sort of influence... we just may not be aware of what it is. With some posters they may not get the opportunity to say farewell (or goodbye and good riddence).

this sounds a little sad but how can one tire from coming on to the hype?

redmarvel said:
There is always some sort of influence... we just may not be aware of what it is. With some posters they may not get the opportunity to say farewell (or goodbye and good riddence).
i'm pretty sure some people must just think one day...

'i can't be bothered'

and never log on again....

If I was ever banned there would be a point when I would just say f' it.

I mean, if you log on after being banned under a new name, all your posts are deleted anyways once you are found out and any tyrade you may make would only remain in the memory of a few hypesters lucky to be here when you make it.

I think they go back to their secret rebel base and conspire.

Ronny Shade said:
I think they go back to their secret rebel base and conspire.

A banned Hypester should be able to to penetrate the SHH's defense.

A precised hit will start a chain reaction that should destroy SHH.

I think there should be a forum for people who have been banned from other forums.

Where do banned hypesters go
Can they find their way home
Back to the open arms
Of a love that's waiting there
And if somebody bans you
Won't they always ban you
I look in your eyes
And I know that you still troll, for me

November Rain said:
i'm pretty sure some people must just think one day...

'i can't be bothered'

and never log on again....

or they get girlfriends.................

Darthphere said:
Tissue box and hand lotion.:up:

hehehe ^

Why would any one want to get banned anyway? What does one have to do to get banned?

LexCorp said:
hehehe ^

Why would any one want to get banned anyway? What does one have to do to get banned?

Complicated process, consisiting of reading the FAQ and Rules and doing the exact opposite over a long period of time, or everything in a very short period of time. Only the bravest warriors have completed this task.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"