What do you hope to have included in the trilogy box set?

whirlwindboy

Civilian
Reaction score
Im sure wb will release all 3 movies in a package. My question is what do you all hope to see? Behind the scenes, interviews, A statue/bust included, cool packaging?

The only things that I would really want from a box set is a cool collectible item and deleted scenes. A 'I believe in Harvy Dent' sticker would be awesome too.

Last edited:
Lots of behind-the-scenes featurettes on stunts, story, casting, costumes etc.. Unseen footage or B-roll footage from all 3, interviews, commentaries.

Probably a lost cause hoping for all that but I can still dream...

The only thing I want, because Nolan notoriously doesnt do them, is commentaries!

The only thing I want, because Nolan notoriously doesnt do them, is commentaries!

I agree, commentaries are a must. A photo book might also be cool. I'm also a sucker for great cover art...maybe even a lenticular card on the front.

I would only double dip on Batman Begins and TDK if they have more special features otherwise I can settle for TDKR on it's own.

Deleted scenes and some prop replicas of some sort. I'd love an iphone case that looked like one of his pouches.

I have been hoping and praying to see some interviews with Heath Ledger while on set for the Dark Knight. There HAS to be one or two that have never seen the light of day... And it would be a privilege to see him discussing the character in his own words.... Especially with a smile on his face :hoboj:

Working Bat-Signal.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"