The Dark Knight Rises When the trilogy is all said and done (special features/disk set)

fear&loathing

Civilian
Reaction score
forgive me if this has been discussed... this pertains to Batman Begins, The Dark Knight, and The Dark Knight Rises..

when theyre all released together as a special disk-set, do you think they will include a ton of extras? i would love to see behind the scenes footage of TDK, especially to see Heath speak in his native accent underneath that creation of his.. I know there were no deleted scenes except for when Joker is sitting in a car before/after Bruce's fundraiser (but even this has yet to surface somewhere). I love Nolan as a filmmaker but I feel he has really shafted fans by not including behind the scenes at his biggest movies (Inception included) and deleted scenes (I know he shoots almost everything written so theres very little thats cut- so I guess its funny to ask for deleted scenes when there arent any).. I suppose I can see Nolan doing this for a specific reason, to keep the movie's projection/appeal (-Im trying to think of a better word) unaffected by goofy outtakes and candid/private moments on the set...

I really hope they do something different with TDKR and allow some kind of film crew to follow the production for this end of the trilogy. I know not to hold my breath because of how Nolan is.. but I think it would be a treat for fans and aspiring filmmakers to see Nolan's process..

once again, sorry if this has been discussed.. i wouldnt be surprised if it has since almost everything here has been mentioned small and large..

usually Nolan films have garbage special features....i doubt it changes

In some cases I understand why there isn't a lot of behind-the-scenes coverage; it can sort of become the secret to the proverbial magic trick, ruining the illusion.

all I really want is some commentary, good commentary. Director, DP, actors, producers, all of them. I don't need a 3 hour behind the scenes documentary or anything else. Commentary is all I've ever wanted.

Please give me some audio commentary, Nolan. Please.

all I really want is some commentary, good commentary. Director, DP, actors, producers, all of them. I don't need a 3 hour behind the scenes documentary or anything else. Commentary is all I've ever wanted.

Please give me some audio commentary, Nolan. Please.
Nolan has said no to all your demands:awesome:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"