what do you think of tv land?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
it used to be classic tv like i love lucy,my three sons the munster and dick van dyke. now their cutting of i love lucy. this is bigmistake. at lest hallmark is going to show it. now their showing moives. they keep adding reality like high shcool reuion . they show the same moives that come on different tv stations. they also have prime time. they show cobsy show which i hate,scurbs, extrexm makeover and sometimes they even show csi. i can't stand tv land. i wish they would bring back family ties. I miss that show. i just stick with my dvds and sometimes watch wgn american they got the real classic. their cuting off i love lucy. it don''t look like their be many classic tv left.

It's going the way of AMC.....running off their original viewers in search of the teenager.

i liked watching old episodes of all in the family . i'd like to catch alf on tv , i always say to myself i'm going to buy the dvds but it never happens

What do they show on TV Land these days anyway?

It airs Scrubs reruns.... so :up::up:

Lack of money this year will mean more reality tv shows (CHEAP CHEAP!) you watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"