what do you think of tv land?

superhero

Sidekick
Reaction score
it used to be classic tv like i love lucy,my three sons the munster and dick van dyke. now their cutting of i love lucy. this is bigmistake. at lest hallmark is going to show it. now their showing moives. they keep adding reality like high shcool reuion . they show the same moives that come on different tv stations. they also have prime time. they show cobsy show which i hate,scurbs, extrexm makeover and sometimes they even show csi. i can't stand tv land. i wish they would bring back family ties. I miss that show. i just stick with my dvds and sometimes watch wgn american they got the real classic. their cuting off i love lucy. it don''t look like their be many classic tv left.

It's going the way of AMC.....running off their original viewers in search of the teenager.

i liked watching old episodes of all in the family . i'd like to catch alf on tv , i always say to myself i'm going to buy the dvds but it never happens

What do they show on TV Land these days anyway?

It airs Scrubs reruns.... so :up::up:

Lack of money this year will mean more reality tv shows (CHEAP CHEAP!) you watch!

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joelschmole
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"