Arrow What do you think the other heroes(like the Trinity) are doing in this universe?

Reaction score
Ok so now it's well established that DC Movies and TV are not one and in the same universe. However we can't really ignore the fact that folk like Ra's Al Ghul, Harley Quinn and a [BLACKOUT]Waynetech-Queen Industries merger[/BLACKOUT] as well as Ferris Airlines among other DC Easter Eggs exist and sort of expands the universe and gives it a much larger feel and sort of implies that those heroes could exist. So the question here is, where is and what is *insert DC character here(e.g. Batman, Superman, Green Lantern etc)* up to in this TV universe?

Superman, Wonder Woman, and Green Lantern don't exist at this point in time (IMO). Batman probably does, but is either just starting out, simply hasn't been mentioned because he isn't relevant to anything going on in Starling City, or is an urban legend. It'll really depend on if they ever manage to bring Nightwing onto the show.

Batman probably exists and operates in secret, Wonder Woman is likely still on Paradise Island as Princess Diana, and Superman is probably not yet Superman, still just Clark hiding his secret. Superman coming into existence is something that would be big news in the CW-verse, so until it's mentioned he's still Clark in my eyes.

And as a bonus Hal is likely at the moment just a pilot, and a friend of either Barry or Ollie... I expect him to show up this year in one of the shows.

Would be a neat easter egg if Argus or another organisation were monitoring any of the Trinity.

They are dealing with real issues like Bane and Talia trying to blow up gotham. Superman is dealing with Zod.

Green Lantern is probably just tripping off acid.

Okay, I just based that off the movies.

Kal El is on Krypton monitoring the tectonic plates as his father taught him too.
Bruce Wayne is vacationing with Vicki Vale on his parent's yacht.
Diana of Themyscira doesn't exist. :(
Hal Jordan is a drunk out of work test pilot for Ferris Aircraft

Be happy for them. Let these heroes be the coolest in this universe.

I'd say that Batman might/probably exists in the legendary sense or as in the Gotham's his city. WW is probably still on Themyscira and Clark is still on his parents farm, perhaps at the "blur" stage of his career. (Not as in Smallville but as in mostly grown and helping people but not wanting people to know.)

Batman definitely exists in my opinion cause we have Harley Quinn. Can't have Harley without Joker, and probably can't have Joker without Batman (depending on the origin they go with). I'd like to think Batman is in Gotham, that's all. Wonder Woman probably is still on the island and Superman definitely hasn't hit the scene yet.

Superman never came to earth
Batman is considered a myth by the public as only bad guys have seen him.
Themyscira doesn't exist
Hal Jordan is working for Ferris Air.

Batman probably exists and operates in secret, Wonder Woman is likely still on Paradise Island as Princess Diana, and Superman is probably not yet Superman, still just Clark hiding his secret. Superman coming into existence is something that would be big news in the CW-verse, so until it's mentioned he's still Clark in my eyes.

And as a bonus Hal is likely at the moment just a pilot, and a friend of either Barry or Ollie... I expect him to show up this year in one of the shows.

Would be a neat easter egg if Argus or another organisation were monitoring any of the Trinity.

Yeah. :up:

Guys... if Batman exists... why has no one ever heard of or mentioned another vigilante in another city?

Honestly, do you really think there's a vigilante cooler than Arrow in the Arrowverse!?

Batman definitely exists in my opinion cause we have Harley Quinn. Can't have Harley without Joker, and probably can't have Joker without Batman (depending on the origin they go with). I'd like to think Batman is in Gotham, that's all. Wonder Woman probably is still on the island and Superman definitely hasn't hit the scene yet.

Harley Quinn is her real name, and she was crazy and dangerous before she met Joker. If she had met Joker, she'd be in Arkham, not ARGUS. She must have led a different life to end up there. What you see is basically what Harley would have been if Bruce's parents never got shot.

Other characters:
- Dick Grayson is orphaned, but without Batman to draft/guide him, he makes his own rules and follows his own dangerous path.
- Arthur Curry is just a normal son of an Alaskan fisherman and an Inuit woman, Atlantis doesn't exist.
- Martian Manhunter died thousands of years ago with the rest of his civilization on Mars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"