What do you want to see in the Incredible Hulk 2

I wouldn't mind seeing the Leader but they need to pull off something really interesting with him.

Does anybody here want to see Madman or Half-Life? Or maybe even General Ryker & his Hulk like soldier (his name escapes me at the moment).
Flux?
Flux and Madman are my top 1 choices.
specially Madman. it'd be so cool.
Leader will probably be in the sequel...but he doesn't amaze me. I want to see big braws in the next Hulk movies.

I think the Leader & Doc Samson should get the treatment together. Leader goes underground and of course gets full-blown megalomania and invents a ton of androids and those big killer-androids to kill the Hulk. Samson tries to chill the Hulk and bring down Leander and in the end he & Hulk team up to take on Leader and minions. Would be a major battle sequence with them back-to-back punching out an army of those plasticized androids.

The sequel would also be a great time to start bringing the Hulk closer to the comic level of intelligence with ability to talk. Introduce Jim Wilson. He was a major supporting character for quite a while in the Hulk's history. Perhaps he could teach the Hulk to talk? Then Jim could either be killed or severely hurt by Leader's androids? That's all the Hulk would need to go ballistic/savage on Leader's ass in final confrontation.

Just some thoughts.

I'd rather see Rick than Jim, but otherwise I'm 100% behind you.

I'd rather see Rick than Jim, but otherwise I'm 100% behind you.
I was thinking Rick originally, but since they passed on him in the origin, (and apparently the re-boot as well), I went with the next closest friend of Hulk's. Besides, Hollywood loves to squeeze in more PC and racially balanced characters. When none exist, they just change them (Alicia Masters, Nick Fury). At least this way, we'd get a black character who belonged in the lead character's history and was black to begin with.:oldrazz:

My real area of concern would be how they'll handle Doc Sampson once he's gamma-powered. Will he be CG or a guy with a wig/dyed hair acting alongside a CG Hulk? That will be a tricky FX situation to handle correctly, especially since the actor playing Samson in TIH is no pumped up bodybuilder type.

Maybe he'll work out and get a little bigger? Maybe they'll switch the actors? I don't know but they need to do something as I want Doc Samson to be someone who's big when he's gamma powered but he doesn't need to be Arnold Schwarzenegger big or Hulk big.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"