What villian to you want to see in Hulk 2?

Weadazoid said:
trust me Hulk would smash the orange rock man to peices
Nope, Thing outsmarts him, one of the earliest FF stories

Always thought the Thing could have been a cool villain for Hulk. The character and his origin would be different. His look the same. He'd be more similar to the Abomination in power and as violent.

Has alot of promise man.. The Hulk doesnt have a strong base of Super-Villain enemies though. They should have developed it alittle bit more over the years. I think the developement of new charectors in the comic industry has totally attrofied. There is no room for the acceptedness of new ideas. charectors like Venom is a rarity. Most of the time the villains bomb. I guess cause of the super high standards we the readers make for any newbie that steps into our classical charectors realm.
I think I would love to see the Leader, that would be amazing. The Leader is no joke. I always felt he was the number 1 super-nemesis to the Hulk. He balances perfectly to the Hulk too! Hulk is mass and strenght and power and Leader is Ultimate Sinister Brain power.
But damn, I aint complainin about Abomination though. That would be tight. Not only that just think about this though, when you get this movie to come out think about the special effects!!

I'm with Avi on this one. Abomination all the way. I still dream of the day we'll see a crossover w/Fantastic Four where the FF is asked to stop the Hulk who's on a rampage. With Hulk going back to Marvel...Marvel could lease out the character on a one picture deal for a crossover to Fox. That would be a blast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hugoodeww
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"