What Film Should They Make????

Cyrusbales

Avenger
Reaction score
What comic book film would you most like to see made?

for me it's got to be

-Shadow(decent version this time)
-Phantom(decent version!)
-Spawn(decent version!)
-Spider
-Hellblazer sequel

The superhero film I most want to see made is:

W A T C H M E N

It's the greatest graphic novel of all time. The thing is, I would want to see it pulled off almost flawlessly, and fully adapted to the film medium. I had faith in the project when Paul Greengrass was behind it, but now I'm not so sure what to make about its future with Zack Snyder attached.

I'd like another Spawn! I liked the first one ok, but I would like a better version.

you liked the first spawn, were you a fan of the comic???

The Flash. They are in the talks of making one, I'm just excited to see it materialize. Would also like to see a World's Finest - one day when there's some assurance that both Superman and Batman will be well represented on screen.

I think people would rather see a Green Lantern film more than all the ones listed in the first post.

iron fist
MAGNUS ROBOT FIGHTER
T.H.U.N.D.E.R.agents[if comics want government agent superheroes THIS should be the template]
dc's KARATE KID
peter cannon thunderbolt
judomaster

The Flash
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
The Ultimates
Captain America
Teen Titans
Watchmen
Deadpool
Cloak and Dagger
Runaways
Wanted
The Dark Knight Returns
Arkham Asylum
Lex Luthor: Man of Steel
Captain Marvel
Green Arrow
The Question
Nightwing

And yes, I realize about half of those have no ****ing chance of ever being made. Frankly, I just wanted my list to be bigger than yours.

Cap, World's Finest, Flash, a good Hulk.

Well it looks like the Spirit is being made, so you can take that off of your list.

Frank Miller...directing the big screen debut of "The Spirit" is like a dream come true. Atleast we'll have one good comic book adaption....

Oh and while I'm here...I just want to say that I'd like to see a live action Space Ghost movie. Based off the 2004/2005 DC Comics version...

BTW...I am writing and directing that one....

I'd love to see these movies done justice, much like Spidey 2 and Batman Begins.

-The Flash
-Green Lantern
-Captain America
-Silver Surfer
-World's Finest
-Wolverine (delving into his origins as Weapon X, I know they're planning on doing this. I just hope they don't mess this spin-off movie up like they did with Elektra.)
-Watchmen
-Thor
-Captain Marvel
-Nick Fury, Agent of S.H.I.E.L.D. (as opposed to the David Hasselhoff movie)

Iron Man said:
Oh and while I'm here...I just want to say that I'd like to see a live action Space Ghost movie. Based off the 2004/2005 DC Comics version...
i hear that

Aquaman, as a comedy.

3dman27 said:
i hear that
It's in development brotha.....(still scripting until I write a draft I like)

...but you must ALL be patient with it......

....it takes time....

Please visit my "Space Ghost-The Live-Action Movie Yay or Nay?" thread in DC Comics Films forum....http://www.superherohype.com/forums/showthread.php?t=229708 You can leave ideas/suggestions in that thread and I'll check back in it every day, so I can icorporate those ideas/suggestions into the script.

The Flash
Green Lantern
Wonder Woman
Green Hornet
Captain America
Teen Titans
The Shadow
Green Arrow
Nightwing

flash13 said:
Green Hornet
Wasn't that planned a couple years back and it was rumored to star George Clooney and Jet Li?

3dman27 said:
T.H.U.N.D.E.R.agents[if comics want government agent superheroes THIS should be the template]
if not the whole squda then T.H.U.N.D.E.R. agent DYNAMO would be acceptable

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"