What future Marvel Movie is Capable of being an Intense Triller?

Đeadpool

Civilian
Reaction score
I'd say Wolverine and The Punisher, And Ghost Rider 2

X-Men 4.

War. Sentinels. Dark Future, yadda yadda yadda

Ant-Man. It would be 2 1/2 hours of intense wife-beating action.

I agree with Matt Murdock.

The best thriller material from Marvel comes from Street Level heroes like Daredevil, Moon Knight, Luke Cage against serial psychopaths like Bullseye, Purple Man, Bushman.

thriller is all about marvel knight

luke and cage could work for a decent thriller

probably so could iron fist.

Đeadpool;14125408 said:
interesting, how would you have them do it?

Not too sure at the moment but i could just see Nick Fury being really on the edge of your seat kind of film.

I don't think that Ghost Rider is going to do anything impressive until they do a complete remake like TIH. Untill they make it as dark as possible and slap on a blood and guts filled R rating.....it won't do much.

I think a Runaways movie would make a GREAT thriller.

Runaways wouldnt be a thriller it has too much teenage charm to it... it would make a great movie and a great tv show though none the less

lol when I first posted my reply, I thought that the title of the thread was "...Intense Trailer", so I put X4.

Now that I see that it is thriller*, I would have to say that Punisher has the best shot, especially if its supposed to be the gritty, R-rated film we're being told it will be.

I agree with whoever said Nick Fury...

Moon Knight. The struggle in his head between 4 guys(Moon Knight being the 4th)could be very intense.

Ivoted Moon Knight

But i think Punisher and Nick Fury could work well.

I agree with the Marvel Knights thing. Theres just some I'd rather not see. Daredevil shouldnt be a priority. They should be given other characters a chance. I dont want to see Iron Fist at street level. Seeing him in the tournament would be better.

I would say Deadpool but i think the character has to many humorous moments to make a truly intense movie

Wolverine, Punisher, Ghost Rider 2 (MSJ miles away from this), Hulk, X-4, Iron-Man

An Iron Fist movie would be pretty intense. As would the Nick Fury film. I think they should go with black Fury.

Most of these have the potential to be intense thrillers, except Ant-Man because I don't see this being much else then funny, and Thor because it'll probably be more of an Epic feeling to it.
But it depends what you mean by intense thriller, most of these will probably try to be partly lighthearted along the way, but characters like Punisher, Ghost Rider, Daredevil, and Moon Knight should be anything but.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"