The Dark Knight What I Learned From The Dark Knight.

How Joker May Have Got His Scars

The Joker Mentions His Scars Alot

The Joker Gets More Scars

The Joker Likes To Be Hit, Which Could Give Him Scars

The Joker Has Scars

i learned not to take squeemish and easily scared girlfriends to see the dark knight.

i learned not to take squeemish and easily scared girlfriends to see the dark knight.

yeah lol I dont think mine was fan of the pencil trick and the 'why so serious' scene... i told her there was nothing else horrendous after that and it was so close to the start i think she had forgot about it come the end lol

I learned no matter how many times you go to see it, it's still never enough, and you're still just as depressed after you leave as you were the first time. :huh:

The perfect get away is a school bus because people won't be suspicious when the bus drives out from a giant hole in the wall of a bank.

High priced lawyers can't get their clients off criminal charges even when they are kidnapped from their country by Batman.

The China Government also won't care about this.

Gordon faked his death to save his family, even though the Joker had shown no interest in going after anybodies family.

When the whole police squad come together for the funeral of the commissioner nobody will notice when a guy who look's exactly like the Joker, lines up instead of the usual guy.

Also the Joker will be able to escape through the crowd with ease despite the snipers.

If the DA is found to be unsavory all the crimes committed by any criminals in Gotham City will no longer matter and they will be set free

I learned that cops shouldn't be so stupid and should carry tasers so that if Joker throws glass at them he can err 'tase' him :o

:lmao:

When the Joker throws your would be girlfriend out the window dive after her. Then have a casul conversation with her, don't be in a rush to catch the joker before he leaves

-The top Batman suspects are Elvis, Bigfoot, and Abraham Lincoln. Apparently the police are close to arresting one of them.

- Wuertz cancels his day off for no man, even if the city is collapsing into anarchy around him

- paranoid schizophrenics find The Joker attractive, but they're not very helpful when you've got a question

- when a prisoner complains of stomach pain, don't ignore him

- Gotham's mobsters are hardass enough that they can walk on broken legs

- Maroni's driver is unlucky

- 3 button suits are a little '90s

- Batman has no jurisdiction (but he has trouble backing out of the driveway)

- if you're a criminal, never go out at night without at least three attack dogs handy

- The Chechen's dogs are HUUUUUNGGGGGRRRYYYYY!

- The Joker's father looked like Patrick Leahy

- facial burns turn formerly upstanding citizens into homicidal psychopaths

- if The Joker asks if you want to see a magic trick, say no

- if you find a piece of paper reading "up", get out of the car immediately!

-The top Batman suspects are Elvis, Bigfoot, and Abraham Lincoln. Apparently the police are close to arresting one of them.

- Wuertz cancels his day off for no man, even if the city is collapsing into anarchy around him

- paranoid schizophrenics find The Joker attractive, but they're not very helpful when you've got a question

- when a prisoner complains of stomach pain, don't ignore him

- Gotham's mobsters are hardass enough that they can walk on broken legs

- Maroni's driver is unlucky

- 3 button suits are a little '90s

- Batman has no jurisdiction (but he has trouble backing out of the driveway)

- if you're a criminal, never go out at night without at least three attack dogs handy

- The Chechen's dogs are HUUUUUNGGGGGRRRYYYYY!

- The Joker's father looked like Patrick Leahy

- facial burns turn formerly upstanding citizens into homicidal psychopaths

- if The Joker asks if you want to see a magic trick, say no

- if you find a piece of paper reading "up", get out of the car immediately!
Heheh. A few of these made me LOL.

-The Citizens of Gotham dont find a speeding police car with a guy dressed as a clown hanging halfway out the window suspicious

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"