What If the glasses are gone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I find it amazing how people can't describe a footage properly. So many wrong things like Superman walking on clouds, Clark taking of the glasses, etc. These guys need to have their eyes checked ASAP. Even seeing in a terrible low quality footage, there' just 2 shots max I can't tell what is going on.

I find it amazing how people can't describe a footage properly. So many wrong things like Superman walking on clouds, Clark taking of the glasses, etc. These guys need to have their eyes checked ASAP. Even seeing in a terrible low quality footage, there' just 2 shots max I can't tell what is going on.

Thats because ppl are trying to watch the trailer and type to post on live blogs at the same time.

Its not possible to do both, so they miss a lot of details.

I don't think it really matters as long as he has the glasses....and he does

For me aslong as Clark meets Lois with the glasses on thats what matters. If he meets her before that I think it'l be abit stupid unless its done like it was in Earth One where she doesn't really notice him.

i dont think glasses thing will be hard at all to buy when i really think about it

when you look at nolan batman begins

batman debuts same time Bruce Wayne returns to Gotham after many years away

and in dark knight rises batman returns after 8 years at the exact same time Bruce Wayne returns to the public eye and no one suspects a thing the audience suspends disbelief in that scenario

people just go with it and buy it

so why not here

???

i dont think glasses thing will be hard at all to buy when i really think about it

and in dark knight rises batman returns after 8 years at the exact same time Bruce Wayne returns to the public eye and no one suspects a thing the audience suspends disbelief in that scenario

so why not here

???

Totally agree

Im sure there is a lot of tall, built, blue eyed guys walking around Metropolis that resemble Superman. Give Clark a different hairstyle and glasses that make his eyes look less bright (ala Birthright) and it's enough. And of course he should ´´act`` a bit, basically the mild mannered part and it's all good. Especially because his Superman seems such a larger than life figure, it will be easy for the quiet and ´´shy`` Clark to blend in. I played the part of the CC where Cavill walks into the elevator at very slow speed and could see a good bit of his face as he puts on the glasses and he already looked different than Superman to me. :woot: There is really no need to turn this disguise thing into rocket science and I hope that they won't try to do that. If Charlie Chaplin could enter a competition of his own impersonators and not only did nobody know, but he came in third place (I think) then Superman doesn't need more than a simple disguise and a bit of acting talent. And they could easily make this known in the movie through a simple conversation about the disguise that Clark can have with Martha. And all the people watching the film that don't get it yet, should. Again, it's not rocket science so I hope they don't turn it into that.

Last edited:

so why not here

???

Except in TDK and TDKR people DO figure out that it's Bruce.

Judging from the trailer, it looks like he won't be having his glasses. I feel like the Clark Kent of this movie will be totally different to the original movie series/Superman Returns. I feel like he's not going to be nerdy and socially-awkward but he would be that person searching for his place in this world.

Wha... people still think there are no glasses?

Judging from the trailer, it looks like he won't be having his glasses. I feel like the Clark Kent of this movie will be totally different to the original movie series/Superman Returns. I feel like he's not going to be nerdy and socially-awkward but he would be that person searching for his place in this world.
The glasses will be in the movie. They're in the SDCC trailer.

:facepalm:The glasses are in the movie. I don't even know why this thread is still open.

I fourth the motion...

I fifth the motion, man I've never heard so many motions. In that case I loco motion :p

There is obviously evidence of him with glasses in the Con footage, this thread is old hat.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"