Comics What is Sandman doing to Spidey here?

AGAIN with this thread? What is this, th' 12th goddam time?!

Punching him in the back.

Anyone who sees anything else needs to grow up and find another hooby/obsession.

Gregatron said:
Punching him in the back.

Anyone who sees anyhting else needs to grow up and find another hooby/obsession.

:)

Never grow up and never get personal. It's a bit like a comic book Rorschach test, relax. I like my "hooby".

- Whirly

Gregatron said:
Which is why comics are dying an ever more bizarre and painful death.

No that happened with the proliferation of no. 1 issues in the 90's. Comics both for quality and as an art form are actually at one of the healthiest points in my 30+ years of reading them.

Your bizarre is another perhaps more adventurous individuals normal.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
No that happened with the proliferation of no. 1 issues in the 90's. Comics both for quality and as an art form are actually at one of the healthiest points in my 30+ years of reading them.

Your bizarre is another perhaps more adventurous individuals normal.

- Whirly

Yeah. Healthy. Sure. Okay. Whatever floats one's boat (in addition to reading sexual innuendos into a juvenile medium).

I grow wear of the dog-pile of attackers today. We will continue this another time.

Gregatron said:
Yeah. Healthy. Sure. Okay. Whatever floats one's boat (in addition to reading sexual innuendos into a juvenile medium).

I grow wear of the dog-pile of attackers today. We will continue this another time.

No one is attacking you my friend, relax. I merely responded to your post after you responded to mine. No aggression intended, I am benign.

- Whirly

Whirlysplat said:
No one is attacking you my friend, relax. I merely responded to your post after you responded to mine. No aggression intended, I am benign.

- Whirly

Tell that to Wolvie-boy.

That picture gets a new thread every two months. Enough's enough.

WOLVERINE25TH said:
That picture gets a new thread every two months. Enough's enough.

:) some people can never get enough

shinlyle said:
AWESOME!!! LOL!! I've never seen this before and it is totally funny!

It cracks me up and I don't think it ever gets old.

- Whirly

I think it is kind of funny, but I haven't been here that long and I've seen 4 threads on it.

Getting pretty repetetive, to say the least.

Actually, that's one of the storyboard shots from Spider-Man 3! ;)

Gregatron said:
Which is why comics are dying an ever more bizarre and painful death.
You...need to get that large stick out of your arse. The only thing wrong with this thread is that iwas over done.

shinlyle said:
AWESOME!!! LOL!! I've never seen this before and it is totally funny!

I am being so sarcastic that the carbon dioxide I am exhaling is bitter to the plants around me.
I think they call whats happening to your excess gaseous waste is "Being Crochety".

Whirlysplat said:
Now that's funny:up:

- Whirly

Yeah, from what I've heard there is supposed to be a love triangle form between Peter, MJ and Sandman. It turns out Spidey enjoys a little "Sand in his shorts" :eek:

I guess their trying to capture some of ths spirit of Broke Back Mountain in hopes of an Oscar nod.

The Shadow said:
Yeah, from what I've heard there is supposed to be a love triangle form between Peter, MJ and Sandman. It turns out Spidey enjoys a little "Sand in his shorts" :eek:

I guess their trying to capture some of ths spirit of Broke Back Mountain in hopes of an Oscar nod.

Once again :up:

- Whirly

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anarchomando1
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"