What is the best GENRE of MOVIES you like?

coreymb16

Not a Side-Kick
Reaction score
My personal favorite is horror, but some of the horror movies suck.

I really can't choose. I love too many genres. I am more of a film by film basis kind of guy.

Favorite movie is in the superhero genre (Spider-Man 2)...but in my top 5 I have historical, drama, sci-fi, etc. after that movie.

But, going by this, I guess my vote would have to be superhero.

It honestly just depends on what I am in the mood for. One day I could have a craving to watch a good horror movie the next day comedy and the next day a horror movie that is so bad it might as well be a comedy.

Horror
Romance
Animation(and/or live/action animation)

These are probably the top three that will get me off my ash and into the theater. Good word of mouth in the other genres will do that too, of course.

I try not to be a snob and branch out into other genres like action, although I have been entertained I have no real love for it.

Favorite genre would have to be horror. To be honest the only genres I don't care for are musicals and romance.

The only one I didn't care is Biography movies, that why I didn't put it on the poll.

i'd say thriller but there hasn't been any good movies that make me sit on the edge of my seat lately

I love Crime Dramas, and superhero films.

I pretty much like all genres except...

*Romance - typically the least interesting genre for me

*Comedies - only the so-called "modern" ones with vulgar and disgusting humor, I'll take genuinely funny satires and clean laugh-fests like The Three Stooges, Mind Your Language and Black Adder anyday

*Horror - ugh, so much crap and most of it isn't even scary

*Musical - if I want to know how it feels like to have bleeding ears

*Mysteries - very few worthwhile films in this genre, a lot of been-there-done-that

If anyone has Netflix, you can get a good idea of your genre preferences.

My most watched genre is Action, Classics, Drama, Independent films, and Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

My least watched genre is Gay/Lesbian, Children, Romance, and Horror.

Drama, Horror, Thrillers, independent, and the Superhero genres are the one's I find myself watching the most.

If anyone has Netflix, you can get a good idea of your genre preferences.

My most watched genre is Action, Classics, Drama, Independent films, and Sci-Fi/Fantasy.

My least watched genre is Gay/Lesbian, Children, Romance, and Horror.
I wish I could get Netflix, if I had the time.

I don't have a favorite genre. I like all genre equally. However...I am a sucker for action movies. Sometimes I can be easily amused by the dumbest action movies.

[YT]3Zgi5sqBpG0[/YT]

Haha.

I meant the other type of comedies...not to say I don't like black comedies by race...

But I meant Black humour comedy.:up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"