One Punch Man- Punch 17
Swamp Thing- 62

Nailbiter- 12
One Punch Man- Punch 18
Death Note- Chapter 40
One Piece- Chapter 3
Jonah Hex- 32

Did you read them in 30 minutes? lol

I might have. One Punch Man chapters are pretty short. But, my post from before that one was what I had read the day before, I just didn't get a chance to post them.

Detective Comics- 934
Aquaman Rebirth- 1
Wonder Woman Rebirth- 1
Action Comics- 957
The Flash Rebirth- 1

Moon Knight- 3
Nailbiter- 14
Hellboy: The Iron Shoes
One Punch Man- Punch 20
Demon Knights- 8

Inhumanity #1/#2
Inhuman #1 to #12

Totally dope and amazing! I'm officially an Inhumans fan! So many great characters and I just love it!

Tales of the TMNT Vol. 2 #3-4
Spider-Man #1 (digital)
Wolverine: Old Man Logan
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles #58

Iron Man: Annual- 7
Attack on Titan- Episode 52
Fables- 3
Green Lantern- 87

How was it?

Unfortunately, for a Grant Morrison work, pretty forgettable. Now I am not extremely well-versed in Wonder Woman comics as a whole, but from the few essentials in which I am familiar, Morrison seemed to stick to a lot of already well-trodden territory. That's not necessarily a negative on its own, but as a fan of Morrison, it is a disappointment not to see much of a personal stamp, other than his obvious interest in bringing back WW's bondage roots. It's also fairly perplexing in regard to the Earth One concept. My mixed feelings on the Superman and Batman titles under this imprint aside, they at least embrace to some degree a new take on their origins. That said, the story taken on its own merits is fairly rushed and dull. The art is pretty great though.

Seven Soldiers: Klarion the Witchboy- 3
Swamp Thing- 63
Attack on Titan- Episode 53 & 54
One Piece- Chapter 4

Unfortunately, for a Grant Morrison work, pretty forgettable. Now I am not extremely well-versed in Wonder Woman comics as a whole, but from the few essentials in which I am familiar, Morrison seemed to stick to a lot of already well-trodden territory. That's not necessarily a negative on its own, but as a fan of Morrison, it is a disappointment not to see much of a personal stamp, other than his obvious interest in bringing back WW's bondage roots. It's also fairly perplexing in regard to the Earth One concept. My mixed feelings on the Superman and Batman titles under this imprint aside, they at least embrace to some degree a new take on their origins. That said, the story taken on its own merits is fairly rushed and dull. The art is pretty great though.

Thanks, I'll hold off for a while before picking it up then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"