• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What is your Major?

Biology/Pre-med, want to do Internal Medecine.

Classical Music.

Want to be concert pianist... if not then teach in a conservatory.

My majors are Engineering and Mathematics.

Toys-r-useum Kids-ium

it's a very rare science that takes 30 years to master.:o

I'm a microbiology major and I'm not sure exactly what job title I'd like to have later on in life; as long as I get to play with bacteria and stuff :up:

History major with a minor in english.

My major is Writing and Rhetoric.......I plan on getting into Technical Writing/Editing, possibly involved in Public Relations. I'd like to end up at a magazine.

^Your user title is very fitting then :p Wanna go into journalism?

It's a tribute to Darrent Williams. I was born in 1988. :o
As for journalism, I considered it, but my mom has worked in that field for more than half her life and she HATES it. Plus, I hate authority.
... which makes absolutely NO sense, considering I want to be a teacher. :huh::csad: :o

I plan on majoring in (probably ancient) History and minoring in Psychology.

Then, afterwards, possibly go to another school that specializes in writing and filmmaking.

I want to Major in Teaching. I work well with children and I am so used to the structure of school i can't live without it!

Biology w/ a Marine Biology option...so really my title will be Marine Biologist.

Physics, with a specialty in nuclear physics.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"