What would/will you name your Kid?

James, Logan, or T'Challa for a boy.

Leia, Dinah or Susan for a girl.
Somehow Susan and James just don't fit with all the other names...

And I'm glad that I'm not the only one who actually likes the name T'Challa for some reason.

Somehow Susan and James just don't fit with all the other names...

And I'm glad that I'm not the only one who actually likes the name T'Challa for some reason.

I love it, maybe I'd use it as a middle name or something. I can't have my kids being made fun for having a weird name.

James is actually for James Howlett aka Logan and Susan is for Susan Storm.:o:csad:

i think the first name The and the middle name Amazing/Uncanny/any thing before any marvel title would be an awesome name. imagine it The Uncanny Roberts or The Spectacular Brown...it would be funny...

Not in a million years...

And Ness for a girl. If theres one thing my family can do, its be Scottish. Plus, I just like the name.

Haha awesome!

I'm shock no one has said Max Power yet. C'mon. It's the name you'd love to touch.......but you musn't touch.

That's my musician name

I want to name my male child after my favorite song... Well, my second favorite, "Orion".

If I named him after "For Whom The Bell Tolls" (in other words, Bell), he'd probably kill me.

You could always go with Ronnie from Load I think.

My last name is Babbit.

So either Renegade Babbit.
Hunter
Rover
Richard Grayson Babbit

My girl's name is Margarita, which is fitting because I drink too much. So maybe name the kid, Vodka.

I don't know. Too young to think about that right now :woot:

Olivia or Selina for a girl.

Peter, Heath (I'm serious, I always liked the name, screw you) Harrison.

Yes the obvious nerd names. Call me unoriginal but pretty much every name is unoriginal now.

My last name is Lane...so Im considering Fire...so they can park next to any store without getting towed.

My second option would be Carpool.

Now that I my joke name / semi-obscure Anchorman referrence out of the way, here are my pics:

A boy will undoubtedly be Anthony. It's tradition. Me, My dad, my grandfather my great-grandfather, etc. all had it.

For a girl, I'd go for Andrea, Alexa (A names as a whole are actually a family tradition), Leyna, or Dina.

Johnny Big Potatoes

Vito

Clyde

Ethan

Nathan

Ronnie

Louise

Lumpy

Locomotive

Seabass

If a boy, Kevin or Keith.

Girl, I dunno, let the woman decide on it all the way.

If I'm being a ass about it, K-Fed

or

Jack Aero Christopher Kevin Aries Alvin Swartz aka Jackass.

Odin or Osiris for a boy

Passion for a girl. (Yes, I'm raising her to be a stipper.)

Conner and Anna.

The lady has always suggested the name Aiden for a boy (which I despise) and Isabella Neveah (Nev-ay-uh) for a girl. I like with the latter, though if it were my choice I'd pick Mikaela. That one has grown on me. Since her choice for a boy's name isn't flying with me we'd have to negotiate. I like Daniel. Brandon as well.

Boy:
Gaius
Saul
Apollo
Edward Blake
Severus
Albus
Jack Bauer
Janitor

Girl:
Caprica
Velma (so help me God, she will be a bookish lesbian! :cmad:)
Hermione

To be honest, I don't wanna give my kid a weird name. At the sametime, I don't want to give them a boring name either (James, Britney, Ashley, etc).

I came up with these:

Boy:
Cillian (after Cillian Murphy. It's just a great name)
Stellen

Girl
Audrey
Janus
Zooey

Tito for a boy and shaquanda for a girl

other names
dr.awesome
Bacongrease
Horse-Face
Ugly *****
Batman
LCD
dumbass
Peter Paints Pretty Pink Pictures With His Penis

Girl = Kara, Dinah, Angelica, Rogue

Boy = Conner, Spike, Hot Rod

Last edited:
It can be crazy or serious names. If im to have a kid I would like to give them a name that is not popular at all. Im not sure yet but having the name Luke is great. Its somewhat popular but i was still the only one in my School. So if you intend on having children what would you call them?

"Use the force Luke." :word:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"