Sean Penn
Catherine Keener
Stanley Tucci
Robin Wright Penn
John Turturro
Kristen Stewart
Micheal Wincott

Synopsis:
Inspired by the personal memoirs of Hollywood producer Art Linson, Barry Levinson's fictional showbiz comedy stars Robert DeNiro as a struggling movie producer who has just suffered through his second divorce, and slowly finds his soul being ground up into the mechanizations of the Hollywood machine. Sean Penn, Stanley Tucci, Bruce Willis, John Turturro, and Kristin Stewart co-star.

WHAT20JUST20HAPPENEDpreview.jpg

Robert2BDe2BNiro2Band2Bdirector2BBa.jpg

Catherine2BKeener2Band2BRobert2BDe2.jpg

Robert2BDe2BNiro2Band2BMoon2BBloodg.jpg

Love Sean Penn, I can't remember the last comedy he's been in.

That's a hell of a cast, sounds potentially very funny, any news on a release date ?

Love Deniro and the rest of the cast is great too!

Good to see Tucci in some more work. Not sure if anyone else is a fan of his.

That's a hell of a cast, sounds potentially very funny, any news on a release date ?

No theatrical date yet, it has a foreign distributor, but no American one yet. Some of the American distributors shyed away because it kinda mocks the business.

Love Deniro and the rest of the cast is great too!

Good to see Tucci in some more work. Not sure if anyone else is a fan of his.

He's great.....always plays a variety of characters. Can't wait to see him in Lovely Bones.

I was wondering how Tucci was in Devil Wears Prada but my ballsac advised me not to watch that film...and I obeyed.

Smart Man... or at least, that's what I hear from John Bobbit... he went.

That said, I think it's kinda funny that American distributors are scared of making fun of Hollywood... I guess pride is still thicker than money...

Smart Man... or at least, that's what I hear from John Bobbit... he went.

That said, I think it's kinda funny that American distributors are scared of making fun of Hollywood... I guess pride is still thicker than money...

I think I read that one of the plot points is Deniro's character wants Sean Penn to change the ending of his film so it appeals to a larger audience, something along those lines. How many times have we heard that from Hollywood?

i think i needed 5 minutes to figure out that this is the title.

looks like de niro lost some weight

Sounds like another Wag the Dog... don't be fooled people...

I liked that movie, plus its directed by and starring the same guy so....

haha, personally I thought it looked hilarious. Loved fat Bruce Willis, and the Micheal Wincott freak out. :up:

What Happen to Robert Deniro Career the past ten years . He has been in alot of crappy movies lately

hmmm....Bruce Willis looks like Obadiah Stane.

I have been looking forward to this film for a quite a long time and the clips and the new trailer look very funny especially the scene with Bruce Willis.

Finally saw the trailer, it looks great, certainly looks like the best thing De Niro has been in for some time. :up:

Agreed 100%. The supporting cast is great to with tucci,willis, and keener

Bruce Willis has such great comedic timing :up:

This flick looks like a funny one.

Low key for such a great cast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MartyMcFly1985