What kind of Earphones you guys using for your MP3 Players???

pRS1C-2844637_rshalt1_dt.jpg

Similar model. I got them ages ago when I got my CD player. I'm probably going to get those since the ones I have are old. The felt on the ear pieces is torn and the wire near the plug is torn a bit.

Yo, I'm not droppin that much cash on earphones :(

Well, I got my E2c's from a friend who works at turntablelab in NY. The most I've ever spent was 120 for a pair of Shure SE110s. I didn't like them much and stick to the lower priced Vmoda Bass Freq's. 50 bucks and a lot of bass for an in ear earbud style headphones...great for running and working out.

the most I've spent to date is $35

My everyday headphones for my iPod are MDR-EX71SL Sony Fontopias (I just looked up the model). Cost like $30 or 35, and sound great for the price. They block out most outside sound which some people don't like (as it's a little weird to walk around with them on) but it's not really a problem for me.
sonyfontopiamdrex71sllgpd7.jpg

For my computer/my stereo/my component system I use these monsters. They're my pride and joy, 20-some years old and still go for hundreds to buy today. I inherited them from my audiophile grandfather in mint condition.

AKGs...NIiiiiiIIice. Take care of those...rare commodity.

as far as on ear and over ear headphones go, what's recommended?

Yeah...those ones on that page aren't that cheap...but they're quality :up:

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kimcity
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"