What kind of people do you stay away from?

I really hate the knuckle dragging alpha male mentality. Guys who think they're Gods gift to the world and everyone should bow in awe. I have no patience for it.

People who pre-judge others based on physical appearance, clothing, choices of entertainment, etc.

I really hate the knuckle dragging alpha male mentality. Guys who think they're Gods gift to the world and everyone should bow in awe. I have no patience for it.

This & people who have a superiority complex, dishonest, racists, & people who pretend to be your friend/s, then blow you off afterwards.

Last edited:
Social Climbers
Racists
Bible Thumpers
Political radicals
Homophobes
Run-of-the-mill creeps

What's great about them though is they have no idea how to react when people point out how unimportant/ridiculous they are. It's very easy to make them look foolish.

- people who tell jokes in bad taste just to get a laugh at work

- chatty people who can't shut up

- people that can't make up their minds quickly

Wesley Dodds said:
People who find farting to be the absolute pinnacle of comedy
It all depends if in a comedy movie the fart is essential to the plot.

People addicted to drama. They are the kinds of people who make a huge deal out of everything and look for conflicts where there aren't any. They do it it to make their lives seem more intresting than they actually are.

^^Yessir
962.gif
(unfortunately I can't avoid this type completely as some of them are family members).

Also: druggies.

Nazis,Rednecks,Good ole boys who think the south will rise again and people who make samwhiches without gloves! Mannn ! I don't know where their hands have been!!

-people who are racist but pretending not to

- Agressive fanboys/nerds

-people who plays the race card all the frikkin'time

I think some of you might as well answer with, "humanity"..because that's really who you seem to have a problem with.

I stay away from people who..

.... try to act "gangsta"

.... stink like they don't wash themselves or have bad breath

.... act like they own me or they can give me orders.

.... do a lot of drugs or drink excessively

.... want me to change

.... try to force religious or political beliefs

.... don't know when to chill

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kathielee