Marvel may recast Hawkeye for Avengers 2

A cameo is one thing for these guys, but I don't see any of them having episode arcs. I think Renner is the least likely of all because it would definitely feel like a demotion if Hawkeye were written into a TV show to give him added depth.

This is all bull. Don't believe any of this garbage. Renner will be back as hawkeye in avengers 2 book it.

The only reason I think Hawkeye is not in Cap 2 is because he is taking a small break from acting. He stated this in a interview after Avengers came out. He did a bunch of big budget movies back to back and it wore him out. He wants to work on his hobby of buying old houses and fixing them up and re-selling them. He probably made more money from that than working in The Avengers. BS rumor folks.

Eh, this news doesn't bother me.

Well, actually in my mind it went like this.

saw the news...
"Oh no! I liked Renner!!"

Then thought about it..

"Oh wait, Hawkeye...ok yeah, don't care"

The only reason I think Hawkeye is not in Cap 2 is because he is taking a small break from acting. He stated this in a interview after Avengers came out. He did a bunch of big budget movies back to back and it wore him out. He wants to work on his hobby of buying old houses and fixing them up and re-selling them. He probably made more money from that than working in The Avengers. BS rumor folks.

That's his hobby? Wow. You learn something new every day.

And yeah, even though I first posted this over at the A2 boards I can't really find myself believing it any more. Hawkeye shall return

Maybe he gets replaced by Matt Damon.

First RDJ says he plans to drop Iron Man, now this?
How about replacing Chris Evans next?

Honestly, the only I'd like to see changed is Nick Fury, when I read him in Ultimates I hear the voice of Will Smith, so I was hoping for Will Smith to take the role

:huh: WFT Ultimates Nick Fury look completely like Samuel L. Jackson how do you hear the voice of Will Smith :wow:

First RDJ says he plans to drop Iron Man, now this?
How about replacing Chris Evans next?

Honestly, the only I'd like to see changed is Nick Fury, when I read him in Ultimates I hear the voice of Will Smith, so I was hoping for Will Smith to take the role

Yeah, haha... Ultimate Nick Fury was literally based on Samuel L Jackson. I'm not exaggerating. When Bendis created him I believe they asked Sammy J if he could use his likeness. So... If you heard Will Smiths voice... that's all you bro.

Maybe he gets replaced by Matt Damon.

HAHAH I certainly hope so. :p

Whenever I've seen Samuel L Jackson on screen in any role I always expect to hear the voice of Will Smith, so when he opens his mouth I'm always disappointed, even though he still didn't sound like that last time, but I still hold out hope. Not just any Will Smith, mind you, but Fresh Prince of Bel Air Will Smith.

I think Renner will be back, and I really hope Marvel won't be forced to recast Hawkeye. I got over Dr. Banner and Col. Rhodes' recast, but I have about enough of replacing actors and I want Renner to return. Maybe Marvel can promise him a solo movie starring Hawkeye (and maybe even Mockingbird) in the future to entice him to come back for TA2.

Joss Whedon already stated that all six Avengers will be back for Avengers 2 and that they will be the core team. Even if Jeremy Renner does end up being recast (Which I seriously doubt will happen), this rumor will have had nothing to do with it and Hawkeye will still be in The Avengers 2. This is just utter BS.

Thread should be deleted. It was such a stupid rumor, I'm glad it's put to rest now.

Thank god another stupid rumor put to rest. Close the thread.

Don't really care. Dude has a bow and arrow.

A BOW AND ARROW!

Joss Whedon already stated that all six Avengers will be back for Avengers 2 and that they will be the core team. Even if Jeremy Renner does end up being recast (Which I seriously doubt will happen), this rumor will have had nothing to do with it and Hawkeye will still be in The Avengers 2. This is just utter BS.
Yeah I'm not really worried about this story.

Good to hear that Renner will be back after all. I hope he gets more to do next time.

I hope he comes back. he did a good job. But he's right. The character was to be just introduced and they had him under hypnosis during almost the whole movie.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"