what next?

Discussion in 'Batman World' started by dharma bum, Apr 22, 2006.

1. I've read Hush, then went onto the Red Hood TPB...since I've been so out of the loop, what's next to read? I also haven't read Infinite Crisis yet...when does that come out as a TPB? Yeah, I know, lots of catching up to do but I guess it's better late than never.

2. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

I guess next would be Hush Returns and then Gotham Knights #73 and #74 if you want to somewhat continue the story for the Hush villain.

3. Mr. Socko Registered

If not get the Long Halloween Series, Arkham Asylum, and Batman War Games.

4. hippie_hunter The King is Back!

Infinite Crisis will come out as a hardcover probally sometime late this year or early next year, as for the TPB, lets just say that I'm still waiting for my TPBs of Identity Crisis and Green Lantern: Rebirth :o

5. trustyside-kick The Marine Marvel

Don't forget Dark Victory...and I am still waiting on Haunted Knight but it is another Loeb/Sale and personally my favorite Bat stories were written by Loeb...amazing writer.

6. oh I already have long halloween and all that. I'm not new to comics, I was just out of the loop for a couple years.

Just need to pick up where the Red Hood TPB ends....I guess I can get the IC stuff on ebay.

7. warren_sparta27 Registered

:up: Leob is the greatest :)