what next?

D

dharma bum

I've read Hush, then went onto the Red Hood TPB...since I've been so out of the loop, what's next to read? I also haven't read Infinite Crisis yet...when does that come out as a TPB? Yeah, I know, lots of catching up to do but I guess it's better late than never.

I guess next would be Hush Returns and then Gotham Knights #73 and #74 if you want to somewhat continue the story for the Hush villain.

If not get the Long Halloween Series, Arkham Asylum, and Batman War Games.

dharma bum said:
I've read Hush, then went onto the Red Hood TPB...since I've been so out of the loop, what's next to read? I also haven't read Infinite Crisis yet...when does that come out as a TPB? Yeah, I know, lots of catching up to do but I guess it's better late than never.

Infinite Crisis will come out as a hardcover probally sometime late this year or early next year, as for the TPB, lets just say that I'm still waiting for my TPBs of Identity Crisis and Green Lantern: Rebirth :o

Mr. Socko said:
If not get the Long Halloween Series, Arkham Asylum, and Batman War Games.

Don't forget Dark Victory...and I am still waiting on Haunted Knight but it is another Loeb/Sale and personally my favorite Bat stories were written by Loeb...amazing writer.

oh I already have long halloween and all that. I'm not new to comics, I was just out of the loop for a couple years.

Just need to pick up where the Red Hood TPB ends....I guess I can get the IC stuff on ebay.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"