What Other Characters Do You Want Back?

Hey Wesley Dodds, speaking of Evil Star, have you read the last GL issue ? The end of Agent Orange ? One of the Blue Lantern talks about Evil Star. Something like :
"Can I go back to my home to help those in need and fight against the dictatorship of Evil Star ?"
Have you seen this ? First mention of Evil Star. I hope it will be a long and a good arc.

Hey Wesley Dodds, speaking of Evil Star, have you read the last GL issue ? The end of Agent Orange ? One of the Blue Lantern talks about Evil Star. Something like :
"Can I go back to my home to help those in need and fight against the dictatorship of Evil Star ?"
Have you seen this ? First mention of Evil Star. I hope it will be a long and a good arc.

havent read it yet, CLARKY but WOW! This is good news! "The dictatorship of Evil Star"? Perhaps, this is a set-up for the books direction after The Blackest Night...

Kanjar-Ro should become a GL villain, like Mongul did.

Kanjar-Ro is nowhere near the level of badass as Mongul is and at this point, i dont think he has the potential to grow beyond petty, small-time space despot. That's why his recent cameo in GLC was so cool, he pretty had no choice but to work with them. Can you see Mogul doing that?

Nah, keep Kanjar-Ro for filler issues of JLA...

I agree, Kanjar Ro works better as a small crook IMO. I suppose G.Johns coul find a way to "elevate" him but it is not something I want to see. I, too, do not think he has the "potential to grow beyond small time "space despot" ". I see him perfectly as a weapon dealer for galactic war or something.
havent read it yet, CLARKY but WOW! This is good news! "The dictatorship of Evil Star"? Perhaps, this is a set-up for the books direction after The Blackest Night...
Yeah i hope so. I immediately thought that when I read it. :)

^It seems everyone wants Evil star. :)
But Doctor Polaris ? For me it is like Sonar, I do not see the potential of the villain I always considered him as a sub-Magneto crook. So If he was considered as a small crook, it was fun to see him in action but if it happens that he becomes more than just a small gangster, I see him as a bad sub-Magneto.
I do not see his potential at all. I think he is boring, the whole magnetic power ? Magneto did it already and did it better.

Doctor Polaris is a badass. He deserves the Johns.

Can't you develop a bit more ? What is so "badass" about him ?

He's really powerful, he has an interesting backstory and personality and a cool design.

Badass.

Well, yes, he is powerful, but I see him as a sub-Magneto. The more powerful he is, the more Magneto-like I find him. Except that Magneto is a 1st classe character.
Interesting backstory ... yeah maybe, I do not find it interesting but I understand it can be interesting. I think there are possibilities to expand on that, yes .... but maybe not in a GL book IMO. Personnality, meh, and design, I preferred the old blue and purple design.
Which make me think he could be a pawn of Evil Star. Maybe it could work. Anyway, no I do not find him "badass". He almost suck IMO. Maybe there are rooms to exploit but not with magnetism I think.

On a side note I was reading an old Terra man story and was thinking that (pre-crisis) he had contact with aliens, was most of the time in space, like an outlaw, he could be develop as a pirate or as something like weapons dealer for the universe alongside Kanjar Ro. Just a thought. I think he sucks, but I was just toying with the idea.

Last edited:
I'd like to see some of Guy's villains from the Warrior era return. Like Dementor, Militia and the Enforcer. I'd love to see Guy's clone get either a yellow or red ring.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"