Sequel planner!

GL-(2011)hals origin-Gls-hal-villians-hector hammond,legion(final battle)
GL genesis(2013-sinestro corps-Gls-hal,john,guy-villians-sinestro and corps,manhunters
GL revalations(2014)-hals corupted by parallax and sinestro-Gls-hal for beggining,john,kyle,guy
GL blackest night(2016)-hals returns to help the gls fight the other corps

I have the same basic ideas as you NewAvenger just that its condensed into 3 films

GL: Hal first gets ring and all that
GL2: Hal is introduced to Guy and JOhn who try to take on rouge Sinestro. Star Sapohire is also introduced. Sinestro destroys Coast City. Parallax at very end
GL3: Kyle is introduced. John, Guy, and Kyle try to save Hal (now Parallax) in order for him to help in a Corps war

Sinestro's trajetory:

1° movie: Hero. "The greatest of all Green Lanterns". Introduces Hal Jordan to the Corps and it's universe, but it's still a supporting character.

2° movie: Hero. Becomes Hal's trainor. Teaches him the secrets of the power ring. By the ending, Hal discovers he's the dictator of his home world, Korugar, and plans to convert the Corps into an military force to control the Universe. He's discovered and, by the ending, send to Qward, in the Anti-Matter Universe.

3° movie: As an prisioner in Qward, Sinestro manipulates the situation at his favor, entering the Qwardian's central battery and creating an ring powered by yellow energy. Comes back to our Universe seeking revenge against Hal and the Corps, by creating the Sinestro Corps.

thats good but.......heres my new one
GL(2011)-origin
GL genesis(2013)-sinestro corp,star sapphire,manhunters,hal,john,guy
GL revalations(2015)-parallax,mongul,coast city-boom,kyle,john,guy
GL blackest knight(2016)-corps war,dead lanterns come alive,etc,etc

Well, I agree on going with a Sinestro Corps war type scenario for the second film, but I want it to be like an "Empire Strikes Back"/"Wrath of Khan"/"LOTR: The Two Towers" type of movie -- epic and one of the best chapters in the trilogy. Not only should it focus on the formation of the Sinestro Corps, but it should introduce the other Earth Green Lanterns (John, Guy, and Kyle) as they join forces with the other Corps members in the ultimate battle for the universe. It would ultimately be the defining moment for the franchise and be talked about for decades to come should it happen.

oh yeah and they(BL) dont bite you or rip your heart out,just kill you

Escalate:

1° movie: Hal.
2° movie: Hal and Guy.
3° movie: Hal, Guy and John.
4° movie: Hal, Guy, John and Kyle.
5° movie: Hal, Guy, John, Kyle and G'Nort. :hehe:

1st-hal
2nd-hal,john,guy
3rd-hla,john,guy,kyle
4th-the same

Introduce two Lanterns in one movie might hurt character development.

any ideas?
here's mine:gl:
green lantern-origin,at end sinestro is banished
GL 2-hal,john/sinestro come's back with other prisoners come back w/yellow rings,star sapphire takes over carol
GL 3-hal,john,guy/manhunters
GL 4-the sinestro corps ravage coast city because hal was not there,that pushs him over board,sinestro unleashed parallax upon hal,needing help they inlist kyle rayner into the gl corps
GL:rebirth-hal is reborn by the spectre,hal comes back to fight the other corps(no zombies)
its my best yet:ikyn

I got it! you can intoduce john stewart in the first one as a suporting character that way in the second you can have john AND guy as GL"S

If it were up to me, I'd go:

GL: The Manhunters and Hector Hammond
GL2: Sinestro and the Weaponers of Qward
GL3: Krona and Star Sapphire

GL 2-Sinestro,Star Sapphire.John Guy
GL 3-Coast city ravaged(not destroyed) by Sinestro and Mongul,Hal Becomes Parallax,Kyle is introduced,Sinestro is killed by Hal.
GL 4-Sinestro Corps War,Hal and Sinestro come back,The War enrages!
GL 5-Blackest Night(Minus Zombies),The Corp's go to War!

Sinestro going rogue and forming his own corps behind the scenes in the 2nd movie, leading to a 3rd movie based off of the Sinestro Corps War, it would be epic!!:woot:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"