What, so I can't inquire about your company before I apply for the job?

Nell2ThaIzzay

Avenger
Reaction score
So, I was browsing for a new job, searching on Craig's List. I found one that interested me, but they didn't mention the company at all.

So, wanting to educate myself on the company I am considering applying for, I send an e-mail to the person who posted it, asking about the company, and if there was any information I could research about what the job was all about.

The response I get back:

"Send resume".

WTF?

Craigslist is notoriously unreliable. I'd avoid any posting there that won't give you any information that would normally be given.

I use craigslist all the time and find good ways to make money . With these people i would send back a response "not interested"

Probably a trick, if you go to the place anyways and the store is made out of candy run, run and never look back.

I use craigslist all the time and find good ways to make money . With these people i would send back a response "not interested"

I would probably send a fake resume that includes such skills as "Ninja Flying Attack" and such previous jobs as "Astronaut" and "Mage".

See if they're still interested.

Make "Skills learned" just a big run-down of Chuck Norris jokes...

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"