What The Fantastic Four Really Needs

R&B

Civilian
Reaction score
What The Fantastic Four Movies Really Needs is not B-Class TV Actors and uninterested story writers, what would have been nice it real A-Class actors and real interesting character development like Ed Brubaker presents in his

FANTASTIC FOUR BOOK OF DOOM

I think Fox missed it completely when they went the cheap road rather than treat this franchise seriously; imagine for example a Doctor Doom played by Gabriel Byrne only to name one. Fox don’t need to ruin the Silver Surfer as well with the continuing adventures of the Fantastic B-Class Four, Silver Surfer and all his surrounding could be a part of a larger Marvel Space Odyssey event which would be much more interested

The Fantastic Four need a 5 year break and a total relaunch that could focus of the origin of Dr Doom as well and play Richards as the a true genius rather than the nerd boy, and rebuild this franchise on more solid film quality foundations

uhhh....yeah.

:down :down :o

If you are not satisfied with what they have done then don't watch the sequel.

Just don't give your ideas.

A-class actors DOES not equal to a good movie and good boxoffice as proven by MI3, Cindrella man and god knows how many other movies.

antariksh said:

A-class actors DOES not equal to a good movie and good boxoffice as proven by MI3, Cindrella man and god knows how many other movies.

Apparently antariksh is the only person around these parts that can complain...:o

antariksh said:

Mission Impossible 3 A-Class actors :confused: :confused: :confused: I couldn't care less about Tom Cruise movies, no need to insult good actors like Gabriel Byrne over desperate star pushing

I would love to have seen the first Fantastic Four as a more serious film treatment, but it seems Fox has little interest now in making good Marvel based movies; Personally I would pull out the Silver Surfer out of Fox hands and wait for a studio with a real good serious movie project

in the meantime a Silver Surfer 1990's TV series DVD set would be nice

yeah why not. let's just make the budget over 100 mill in just casting alone. nothing more nothing shot nothing else just a 100 mill dollar cast.

you can have a 300 million dollar comic movie.

nice thinking.:up: :up: :)

J Alba's Lover said:
yeah why not. let's just make the budget over 100 mill in just casting alone. nothing more nothing shot nothing else just a 100 mill dollar cast.

you can have a 300 million dollar comic movie.

nice thinking.:up: :up: :)

LOL good one j alba lover.

This thread is absolutely brutal and if im not mistaken nothing to do with the sequel...........just wait till Malus sees that opening paragraph...pure ether this way comes

Oh and the dude with the giant blue font,just to let ya know bro they didn't pass that law to make your opnion fact..K ?......Thanx:up:

sanitized.jpg

"What the Fantastic Four (Movie #2) really needs is: Less whinniness (not a word, but deal;) ) and more giving of opinions with solid backing.

oh and better editing, hands off Fox, let the editing team do their job the first IMO well......sucked in the area of editing (I think Hoy may be better than what we saw, so if he's on again, let him do his job).:o

antariksh said:

In My opinion Hulk would fall under that catagory.

R&B umm.... your idea is..... different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"