What the HECK?????

Strange

Superhero
Reaction score
O.k. now I'm sure all if not most of you have recieved one of those e-mails from someone from another country who has access to millions of dollars. All they need is to route the money to your checking account and then you get to keep half of it once you give the other half to whoever. Well I get these all the time and I just delete them without even reading them. Well today some fool, who speaks a very broken English, called me on my cell phone and was trying to give me the same scam. He said I e-mailed him my cell number and when I asked him what my name was or what my e-mail address was he said he did not have access to his computer at the moment. he also said I only e-mailed him my number but no name or anything like that and said I wrote for him to call me. There is no way in hell I would ever do that, so either some jerk friend of mine is giving out my cell number or else this guy go my number from some type of calling list. I told him to get lost and lose my number and he tries to tell me he works for a bank and is not a terrorist. I almost started laughing but instead I just hung up. :( :mad:

care_o_meter.gif

lol..... jesus... someone made a thread about this.....

just when I think the bar can't get any lower.... this happens.

Change your phone number and get a new email account.

Then send the jerk a virus.

call the FBI, CIA, NSA and every other federal agency.

and, oh yeah, make a thread about it :o

I love those emails, I reply back and give them Mirko's bank account

Probably one of your firends was taken in by his scam, yeah.

Malice said:
I love those emails, I reply back and give them Mirko's bank account

Is that where the new server money went?

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
iamjonahlobe
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"