• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What time do you wake up?

U.S War Machine

Hail to the king
Reaction score
During the week I get up around 6:00 or 6:30am to start my day. Then on the weekends maybe sleep in til about 10:00 or 9:30am and just plan on havin fun for the weekend. :word:

How about you guys?

5:45 a.m. on weekdays (my bus picks me up at 6:30)

Anywhere between 8:00 and 11:00 on weekends.

6:20 am. :( 12:00 pm on weekends and vacations. I drive to school with my older sister everyday at 7:45.

I wake up at 5:30AM.

On weekends it usually ranges from anywhere to 8:30 - 11:00 am.

On the weekdays, I wake up at 7:30 a.m. on M, W, and F for class.
Tuesday and Thursday, I wake up at 8:00 a.m.

Those are early, so I can actually find a parking spot.

On the weekends, around 10:30-11:00 a.m.

I admire each and everyone of you that wake up at 5:00 am. I honestly could never ever bring myself to wake up at 5:00. I-I just couldn't do it.

Spring /Summer- 4:00 to 4:30 a.m.

Fall/Winter- 5:00 to 5:30

it all depends on when the sunrises.

I get up around 10 am on the days i have classes (Mon, Tue, Thur, Fri) and like 12ish when I don't :hyper:

Batattack said:
I admire each and everyone of you that wake up at 5:00 am. I honestly could never ever bring myself to wake up at 5:00. I-I just couldn't do it.

I can't do it either.Thats why I go to bed at 9:30:( *loser*

Around 6:45 or 7ish. Supersucks.

I wish the workday could start later on. Whose brilliant idea was it that 9-5 was ideal?

Monday - 7:15 AM
Tuesday - 8:15 AM
Wednesday - 7:15 AM
Thursday - 8:15 AM
Friday - 7:15 AM
Saturday - 10:00 AM
Sunday - 12:30 PM

I have Sundays off from work and school... I put 12:30 PM because I usually wake up around then to watch football... but yeah, Sunday is anytime I want.

For weekdays, it's about 5 AM, on weekends it's usually around 7 or 8.

i only work 3 days a week.... when I work I wake up at 9.. shower and head to work at 10..

Sunday is brunch so I get up at 8.

When I don't work I usually wake up at 10-10:30.. sometimes 11

I usually sleep exactly six hours, and then my body wakes up.

So six hours from when ever I go to sleep.

Alarm is set for 4:45 am, I crash for at least another 15 mins and play beat the clock to work.

I wake up at 6:00 a.m. :mad: :ghost: :down

I wish I could wake up in just 1 more hour.

Batattack said:

The day after Thanksgiving, at Dunham's Sports, we open at 5:30 a.m. That means managers and anyone working that morning have to be there at 4:00 a.m.

I will quit there before I do that.

6:30am on weekdays.
7:00am on weekends, prepare breakfast for my kid, then go back to bed until whenever the heck I feel like waking up.

Sometimes, I wake up around 3pm to 5pm. It's a terrible schedule to have.

The latest I have EVER slept in was till around 4:00 p.m.

Today and yesterday, I slept from 9 PM to 6 AM. Highly unusual, in my case. So, I will probably keep to this sleeping pattern until it randomly changes again, sooner or later. Usually, I would just sleep throughout the day and active throughout the night.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"