• Secure your account

A friendly reminder to our users, please make sure your account is safe. Make sure you update your password and have an active email address to recover or change your password.

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What time do you wake up?

I work around 18 a week. My boss had me at 37, considering I'm a full-time student. What an idiot.

6:30 durring the week

10:00 or 10:30 durring the weekends.

Peter_Porker said:
The days I work 2pm, the days I don't 10am (I work the graveyard shift) midnight til 8am.
YEAH!!
SHIFT WORKERS UNITE!!
i can't believe you wake up at 2 though!?
i sleep til 10:00 pm!

I don't sleep. I got coffee.

But occasionally I wake up around 4 am. :cmad:

At present I go to bed about 2-4am and wake up at about 11am.

When I start college next week I've gotta start going to bed earlier and get up earlier so that I am nice and fresh and untired for the college day. :)

On school days I wake up at 5:45 A.M. and on weekends I wake up when I feel like it.

Usually 9:30 A.M.

weekdays 7am

weekends pm

although to be fair in the lsat six months the longest amount of sleep I've had on any one night is 5 1/2 hours

When I'm working, which is 5 days a week, I'm up at about 6.20am to start at 7. On my days off, depending if I have stuff to do, I can be up any where between 8 and 11.

I love to wake up at 5:30 and take fishin trips on the weekends sometimes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"