What volume of BTAS is "The Laughing Fish" episode?

Reaction score
My two year old is absolutely in love with this episode and it is one of my favorite BTAS episodes. Anyways, what volume of the DVD boxset is it in? My wife deleted the episode off of our DVR and he's about ready to revolt. Any help is greatly appreciated!

Volume 2

In the meantime...

You've got a bright kid; likes a Joker-centric BTAS episode. Anything to help perpetuate the goodness. :joker: :up:

You've got a bright kid; likes a Joker-centric BTAS episode. Anything to help perpetuate the goodness. :joker: :up:

Haha, thank you! He is very, very deep into Batman and the entire Batman universe, especially Joker. I've printed out all of the characters on paper for him and he will sit on the floor and sort through all of them and memorize who they are. I'm very impressed with his knowledge. At times he'll just run around the house laughing like the Joker or say a quote from Batman. I must say that I am very proud of the little guy. He told me the other day "I want to be Batman and Joker for Trick or Candy (Halloween)" haha.

Thanks again!

I would be so proud of your 2 year old son if he was mine.

He's on the road to becoming a total comic book geek like us :up:

Ahh, comic chicks.
The kind more likely to wear superhero spandex on Halloween. You know you dig it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
evilAIS
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"