What was the funniest....

CROW OF SORROW

Civilian
Reaction score
there were that many thought but my favorite is when David is coming to "visit" Bruce when he sits back down it says "naaaaaaahhhh" and movies like carzy

yes that was funny

it should david's hatred for bruce and made a joke of bruce's screaming and emtional drama

Me too, I also laughed when Hulk slipped and fell during the first Hulk out sequence, I found it highly amusing though when he got up even more P!$$ed than when he fell, it reminded me of me.

Originally posted by Spider-Hulk
Me too, I also laughed when Hulk slipped and fell during the first Hulk out sequence, I found it highly amusing though when he got up even more P!$$ed than when he fell, it reminded me of me.

Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too. I also thought it was funny when Gen. Ross told Bruce that the only lab he'd get clearance to work in would be one that was trying to find the next generation of herbal hair gel.

The thing that I laugh at the most, is when the Hulk tears off the barrel on the tank, and starts walking toward the other tank with purpose, and rubs his forearm, and then taps the barrel in his hand a few times, indicating that he means business...lol I crack up every time I see it.

Originally posted by redlion
Yeah I thought that was pretty funny too. I also thought it was funny when Gen. Ross told Bruce that the only lab he'd get clearance to work in would be one that was trying to find the next generation of herbal hair gel.
Yes that was funny. Another funny line regarding General Ross, was when Betty tells him how Bruce saved her from the Gamma Dogs, and he says, "yeah from a mutant French Poodle" It was like, so funny. Cause the poodle tried to eat the Hulks balls at one point, and it was vicious, but Ross made it seem like only a marginal threat.

Originally posted by Maverikk
The thing that I laugh at the most, is when the Hulk tears off the barrel on the tank, and starts walking toward the other tank with purpose, and rubs his forearm, and then taps the barrel in his hand a few times, indicating that he means business...lol I crack up every time I see it.

That is probably my single favorite thing in the film. I think I actually squealed with glee in the theater. :D :D

Originally posted by Maverikk

Thats one of my favorite scenes in the film

For some reason, I liked "Incoming!" followed by Hulk throwing that circular slab through the command center. Cut to the computer operator, hiding under the wreckage, tapping away on her keyboard.

Sam Elliott and Nolte both added a fair amount of humor to certain line readings. Honestly, I don't get reviewers who said the film was "humorless." It wasn't knee-slapping good times at the movies, but there's enough light moments to break the heavier ones, IMO.

David Banner calling Bruce a "speck of human trash" was rather funny.

Originally posted by dk
For some reason, I liked "Incoming!" followed by Hulk throwing that circular slab through the command center. Cut to the computer operator, hiding under the wreckage, tapping away on her keyboard.

Sam Elliott and Nolte both added a fair amount of humor to certain line readings. Honestly, I don't get reviewers who said the film was "humorless." It wasn't knee-slapping good times at the movies, but there's enough light moments to break the heavier ones, IMO.

'zackly dk

alot of the humor was subtle but it was there. I couldn't understand those comments either. *shrug*

I liked the dog fight scene, Hulk destroying the tanks & running through the desert, bad place all the Hulk scenes were genuinely funny & exciting.:D

I thought it was funny when baby bruce had his pacifier taken away by his Dad. I was imagining a miniturized version of the HULK transforming and beating up his dad

also found the scene where Talbot shoots the HULK and the grenade bounces back

Another scene that I thought was funny and pure genius is when Hulk takes a mighty leap and has to adjust his position to stabilize his flight by making some weird little moves in the air.

Not many directors would have been thoughtful enough to include that in the movie but Ang Lee. Most directors would have made that a perfect leap and not even considered that. IMO
Just one more example of how Ang and ILM tried to make the Hulk a "real" person.

The funniest part for me is when they try gassing the Hulk, he looks like he might pass out, and then sneezes! Then he looks even more pissed off.

I also think it's funny, though maybe it wasn't intentional, when Ross tells the computer operator to "cut the power" and "show him the way out" that you can see the Hulk on the monitor destroying stuff and you can clearly hear him from the next room. I don't know why I find it funny.

-Jomero

if you raise the volume loud enough, you can hear somebody say "God bless you"

Maybe on the bootleg. :)

The funniest moment for me was the look on that idiot Talbot's face when he realized he was about to die.

I was just kidding about the God bless you. I thought it be funny to see how many people actually checked for it

The Funniest Part Of The Movie To Me Was When He Is In The Desert And Knocks Down The Heli And Jumps At It If U Understand What I Mean.that Cracks Me Up Everytime I See It.:)

That is quite funny, the way he just gets pissed off cos they are shooting at him so he just thinks "Enough of this ****!" and takes them out.

Oh and welcome to the hype!

I have a few funniest moments, the "nyahhhh" freakout and resulting actions from Bruce's dad makes me laugh every time, the biting the top off the missle is good, and basically the entire time in the base after he breaks out is a good laugh.

When Hulk punches the dog between the legs lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"