'What We Do in the Shadows' on FX

Yeeeaahhh boyeee. Watching through 'Wellington Paranormal' for the first time. I love this universe. I want to write about a Welsh werewolf rugby team.

Got in e1 on my lunch break - omg. Laszlo's comments towards Colin and naming him Boy was amazing. Also, Laszlo with the measuring tape was a delight.

I like how Nandor has gone from “sure he’s bi, the whole cast is!” to “one quarter of this guy’s wives were men.”

Fortunately the worst thing Matt Berry does is literally say **** around kids.

He's not Joss Whedon.

After their first scene last night, I really thought we’d get a “Guillermo and Laszlo as Colin Robinson’s Dads” storyline, but then they pretty much immediately dropped Guillermo in on Nandor’s story. A Laszlo/Guillermo pairing would’ve been more fun IMO.

Honestly… has anyone really missed that character?

I just stated Wellington Paranormal... I didn't know it was a proper spin-off. Nick from the WWDITS [film] shows up in episode 5 of season 1.

I just stated Wellington Paranormal... I didn't know it was a proper spin-off. Nick from the WWDITS [film] shows up in episode 5 of season 1.
Wellington Paranormal makes me LOATHE the 6-episode Brit-market season more than any show before now. It's so good, and would be so easy to do proper full-length seasons for it.

But it would be cool for the Staten Island crew to do a proper cross-over with the Wellington side of things. Just for like a single road trip episode or something like that. Probably won't happen, being on different networks, but would be fun.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

• C. Lee
    Superherohype Administrator

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vortep88
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"