What Would You Do If???

chaseter

Esteemed Member
Reaction score
This is the thread that questions what you would do if something happens? That something can be anything you want. Just ask the question and see how people respond. Just bold the new question.

What would you do if you were homeless?

I would commit a federal crime so that I could get free healthcare, food, and a bed.:woot:

Well, for starters, I definately wouldn't live in a home.

Get smarter by going to the library and reading every book there. I would spend my nights in the concrete creeks and under bridges. Gathering materials to become a crime fighter with gadgets in my "spare" time.

This is the thread that questions what you would do if something happens? That something can be anything you want. Just ask the question and see how people respond. Just bold the new question.

I would commit a federal crime so that I could get free healthcare, food, and a bed.:woot:

Surely know, I wouldnt be here

if i can pose a question this would be it:

If you had one bullet and were surrounded by zombies would you try to fight your way out ot off your self?

Since the question specifically refers to what I would do if I didn't have a home, but doesn't include "lacking a job, lacking a car, lacking my bank account", I would work another shift at my job, sell some of my possessions, and then use that money to get another home.

You know those annoying individuals that pay everything in pennies, and take three hours to get through a check out line?

I would be that person.

If you had one bullet and were surrounded by zombies would you try to fight your way out ot off your self?
I'd use the gun as a club. If I get turned into a zombie at least I know I became something awesome.

homeless: I would steal, rob and do just about anything to get by

zombie: fight my way out

Fight my way out. Friend of mine laughed at me today, when I was deadly serious about being prepared for a zombie invasion. It'll happen one day, I swear.

I would become a lowlife street rat, own a monkey, and fall in love with a princess :up:

Fight my way out,and if I was bitten.I would be a Zombie with a gun.

what would you do in a zombie infection if you were homeless?

i would hide like the folk do in land of the dead

I'd find myself a fire extinguisher and use it to blast myself to the moon and claim that as my home.

What would you do if you were surrounded by homeless people and only had one bullet left?

What would you do if you were surrounded by homeless people and only had one bullet left?
Shoot a nearby gas tank, which would start a fire and distract the homeless people.

What would you do if homeless zombies were looking for bullets?

I'd give them the damn bullets.....in their face.

What would you do if a giant monster attacked the city?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"