What Would You Do If???

I'd call on my super deluxe Megazord to whoop said monster's tail.

I would probably learn to play the guitar and play on the street corner.....but I would still suck....so people would look at me weird and give me money out of pity......

What would you do if you switched sexes for 24 hours?

I would be a total ****e...I'm not going to lie:o

Become a lesbian and find the hottest girl I can find to make out with.

How about if you had to choose between being rich and having as many women as you wanted or being broke but having Angelina Jolie as your woman?

How about if you had to choose between being rich and having as many women as you wanted or being broke but having Angelina Jolie as your woman?
Do I get to use Angelina's money?

Actually, disregard that question. I'd take the money, and find a hot chick who isn't crazy enough to wear my blood in a pendant around her neck.

I would be a total ****e...I'm not going to lie:o

I would go to all the sleaziest lesbian bars...and failing that, I would stare at myself in the mirror for hours, and video tape myself doing horribly kinky things...you know, for use later, when I was a guy again. Although technically, that would be like getting off to yourself, but hey, I do that already.

How is that even a question? Money + infinite girls all the way.

I would go to all the sleaziest lesbian bars...and failing that, I would stare at myself in the mirror for hours, and video tape myself doing horribly kinky things...you know, for use later, when I was a guy again. Although technically, that would be like getting off to yourself, but hey, I do that already.
Wouldn't it be like a cross between getting off to someone is both basically yourself, and your genetic twin sister?

Wouldn't it be like a cross between getting off to someone is both basically yourself, and your genetic twin sister?

That just makes it even hotter :o ;)

how can that be even a choice? Only a brainless idiot would choose broke+Jolie. At the end you will get eventually tired of her and will be looking for greener pastures anyway.....that's human nature for you.

Well Angelina is hot and has the money but she is getting old and has tons of adopted kids . Also it is kind of hard to compare to Brad Pitt . So I choose being rich and finding someone who actually might work out .

What would you do if your signifigant other asked you to go with them and be a guest on "Maury"?

If I had to choose between Angelina Jolie and the girl in my 3rd period class, id choose girl from 3rd period. Though the only way I could get said girl was if I was rich so I'd choose money.

Infiltrate the enemy. In my new sex, I'd tell everyone of the opposite sex that I had never met how "amazing" my real self is in every possible way imaginable.

Monkey see, monkey do and all that.

What would you do if your signifigant other asked you to go with them and be a guest on "Maury"?

Look at my daughter and make sure that she really looks like me LOL.

Say no, then immediately break up with her. I can guarantee you there is no reason for us to be on Maury that will strengthen our relationship.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jeremija
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"