The Amazing Spider-Man 2 What would you have done for TASM3?

To everyone (fans of the movies included):
Be very glad the series is rebooted.
Mister Mets (From CBR) said:
In interviews for their TV shows Limitless and Sex&Drugs&Rock&Roll, Marc Webb and Denis Leary revealed details about how Amazing Spider-Man 3 could have gone.

Webb spoke of the Gentleman's larger scheme, and a villain he considered introducing.
There’s the man in the hat, this obscure character called The Gentleman, who gets the Sinister Six together. That would’ve been fun to play out. Venom, obviously I would’ve been curious to see.

Denis Leary talked about the potential resurrection of Captain Stacy.
Possibly in 3, there was this idea at one point that Spider-Man would be able to take this formula and regenerate the people in his life that had died. So, there was this discussion that Captain Stacy would come back even bigger in episode 3.

Anyone think this would have been better than a new teen Spider-Man in the MCU?

I would've done something with the Green Goblin as the main antagonist in this film.

I liked Sony's idea of doing a prequel with Kraven and the Green Goblin. Sure, it made absolutely no sense continuity-wise, but it could have been cool :shrug:

"What would you have done for TASM3?"

- Hired Joss Whedon

I liked Sony's idea of doing a prequel with Kraven and the Green Goblin. Sure, it made absolutely no sense continuity-wise, but it could have been cool :shrug:

The prequel should have been ASM 2, with the story of ASM 2, being the basis for ASM 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Staff online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Netizen95
Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"