Far From Home What would you like to see improved upon?

Seeing the evolution and growth of Peter with every movie may be an interesting and rewarding journey.

t certainly could be. I loved the first film in general, but he was too on the nose naive for my liking. I think the maturity will come with him getting back to basics and becoming more self-reliant.

t certainly could be. I loved the first film in general, but he was too on the nose naive for my liking. I think the maturity will come with him getting back to basics and becoming more self-reliant.

Agreed. Not to mention the impact the outcome from Avengers 4 will probably have on him.

Agree to disagree, not a comic reader, but the original trilogy and the animated series the guy was just annoying, I couldn't careless about his motivation, as a character he makes no sense and is a complete tool.

I guess if that's all you know Jameson from, then I understand why you feel that way. He's a much more complex character than he's been portrayed on film before, and I think he would add a lot to the franchise.

seeing more of Peter Parker making his own stuff , less Tony Stark

maybe Tony is gonna bite it in Avengers 4 and Peter will have to go it alone , or until Reed Richards shows up

Would also like to see Vulture get a wings update

Loved the love of the Vulture in the first movie , just thought his wings looked heavy and cumbersome , thought they should be more stealthy and quiet , maybe a little more streamline

I loved that myself, it made him more nightmarish and a physical threat to Peter. Plus I'm sure they wanted to distinguish him from Falcon, who Spidey neutralised pretty effectively in Civil War.

-Better choreography fights.
-Villians looking more like the comics.

Better action and a bigger scope.

Consistency. I don't need this movie to be better than Homecoming to truly love it. But at least on par, because I truly loved Homecoming.

My only requests would be a better focus on Peter's friends. He can have more than one, and they can be more like the comics. Please.

1. No MJ or give us, at least, a proper Mary Jane Watson. Use Michelle in small doses or kill her character. She's annoying and useless.

2. Ned and Flash were funny but, just the same, don't let them overshadow Peter Parker. Small doses but keep the focus on Peter Parker.

3. Deeper love story. Never really bought the chemistry between Liz and Peter compared to Peter and MJ or Peter and Gwen in the previous movies.

4. Let's see Peter starting to come into his own as Spider-Man and stepping away from Stark's shadow. Building his own gadgetry. A proper comic-book accurate suit (lose the Starkian lines on the legs and black bands).

5. An appearance by Shocker in the beginning of the film that, actually, looks like Shocker.

6. Mac Gargan getting his Scorpion suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"