The Avengers Whats parts of the comics do you want in the movie?

ironman29758

Sidekick
Reaction score
What do you want in the Avengers movies? It can range from The Ultimates to the Avengers to comics to tv show to anything.
Example
"I want Sam Jackson as Nick Fury in the New Avengers movie."
or... you want Cap to say this:
UltimateCaptainAmerica.jpg

includes: what comic scenes you want to see in the movie? How do you want the costumes to look like? etc...

What do you want in the Avengers movies? It can range from The Ultimates to the Avengers to comics to tv show to anything.
Example
"I want Sam Jackson as Nick Fury in the New Avengers movie."
or... you want Cap to say this:
UltimateCaptainAmerica.jpg

includes: what comic scenes you want to see in the movie? How do you want the costumes to look like? etc...

Earth-616, all the way.

I want to see all the "real" superpowered heroes fall to the threat (i.e., Iron Man, Thor, etc.), and then have Captain America come out of the rubble and take down the bad guy.

There are some aspects of the Ultimates Vol. 1+2 I really like translated onto the moviescreen. Caps inability to adapt to the changes made in the last decades, Thors attitude and political ideology and Black Widows characterization. In some aspects 616 is the way to go (Janet Pyms, Hawkeyes and Hulks personalities), there are some scenes out of the Skrull-Kree war issues that I´d really like to see...

the part of the comics i really want, but doubt will happen, at least until a possible sequel, is the vision. so important to the avengers mythos and so visually interesting, id love to see him on the big screen. i had an idea that they could jsut throw "jarvis" from iron man into a robot body and have that be vision, bing bang boom. (bettany was actually my choice for the vision even before he was cast in IM)

or maybe show pym building it in 1 and save it for the sequel. id jsut love to see him in there.

Oh by the way I frogot one rule:
no arguments, no insulting other people ideas, this is just what you think would work in the Avengers movie or want to see in the Avenger movie

The costumes should all be 616, though I'd be fine if Cap's was Ultimate (it's looks like a miltary-ized version of the classic).

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"