What's The Last CD You Bought?

i put in a bulk order last week for
the Futureheads album,
the newest Vibracathedral Orchestra,
the latest e.p. from Destroyer
and a preorder for the Bloc Party album.

(i'd already downloaded them all, but felt like i should shell out for the real things).

Mr. Smash'n Bash said:
I personally never heard of the band until I bought one of their CDs a year ago. When I ask anyone if they've ever heard of them, they always look at me puzzled and say "CKY who?"
I heard them waaayyy before I knew about Bam and the CKY DVD's. My friend loved the DVD's and had the CD, and I liked the songs. Later on I watched the DVD's and found out Bam is a ****e. :up:

DOG LIPS said:
I heard them waaayyy before I knew about Bam and the CKY DVD's. My friend loved the DVD's and had the CD, and I liked the songs. Later on I watched the DVD's and found out Bam is a ****e. :up:

I like to keep Bam and his brother seperate. CKY is great, but not to be associated with Bam.

A collection of all the original songs that Led Zeppelin ripped off/improved upon.
Fascinating.

White: Melodies of Final Fantasy Tactics Advance. Meh, it isn't that great. I plan on buying a CD of African tribal music next.

John Coltrane Hits

The Music - Welcome To The North.

Saw them at the Big Day Out (massive music event in Australia) and they rocked, so I just had to go get their CD next day.

I think mine was like, Linkin Park- Hybrid Theory because I lost my other copy, and lately, I've just had people burn me CDs, lol.

Wilhelm-Scream said:
A collection of all the original songs that Led Zeppelin ripped off/improved upon.
Fascinating.
A good portion of Zeppelin II huh?

I only buy a CD when I kow Im going to love it.

American Idiot- Green Day :up: :up:

SCRIBE.... cant remember what its called... its his new one anyway.

black_dust said:
Great album what took you so long :p

It sucks big time.
Old AFI is where it's at, pre black sails, shut ur mouth' being the best.

Dangerous said:
It sucks big time.
Old AFI is where it's at, pre black sails, shut ur mouth' being the best.
I think black sails was one of the best albums they have ever done. but im not going to get in a convo about AFI again

AC\DC-Live collectors edition 2 disc

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"