What's The Last CD You Bought?

I bought 10 at one time:

10pack CD-R 80mins/700mb 48x

:up:

Last one I bought was the In Good Company Soundtrack.

I feel like buying some more PROPER punk stuff.

Maybe a Rancid album...any suggestions? :confused:

last cd i bought was The Rentals - Seven More Minutes

I usally don't buy CDs anymore, just make my own, plus music is kinda in a funk ltley. The last on I got which was by one band was American Idiot. Def. the best in along while.

The Amazing Lee said:
I feel like buying some more PROPER punk stuff.

Maybe a Rancid album...any suggestions? :confused:

forget rancid.
if you like them just by any of the Clash's first 4 albums.

for other Proper Punk- get:
"Pink Flag" and "Chair's Missing" by Wire.
Richard Hell - "Blank Generation"
"Self titled" and "Adventure" by television
buzzc0ckz - "A Different Kind of Tension"
the jam- 'In the City", "This is The Modern World"

i got the other new Bright Eyes album today, I'm Wide Awake It's Morning

last one I got was The Best Of David Bowie.

Petra the Power of Praise- It's a heavy metal/religious band. imagine if Poison or Black Sabbath started playing religious music, that's how they sound.

Um... Sabbath and Poison have completely different sounds from one another :confused: Sabbath is more classic heavy metal and Poison is more Power Arena Metal :o Which one do they sound like? :confused:

Metamorpho1977 said:
Petra the Power of Praise- It's a heavy metal/religious band. imagine if Poison or Black Sabbath started playing religious music, that's how they sound.

Man, I grew up on Petra. They had a concert here in smalltown WV when I was like in middle school.

Now, they just don't seem as cool as they used to. They were like 80s metal, feathered hair and all. I just grew out of em, sometime.

Bishop Rob said:
Um... Sabbath and Poison have completely different sounds from one another :confused: Sabbath is more classic heavy metal and Poison is more Power Arena Metal :o Which one do they sound like? :confused:
Brian2887 said:
. They were like 80s metal, feathered hair and all.

so apparently poison.

the last cd i bought was "white pony", by the deftones. that was three years ago.

Just went to the virgin megastore at lunch and bought collision course, the linkin park/jay-z mash up.

Arcade Fire - Funeral and You will Know us by the Trail of the Dead - Worlds Apart

Just got back from Wal-Mart. Picked up Modest Mouse - Good News for People Who Love Bad News.

Love Angel Music Baby. Best album ever. Also got Delta Goodrems new album it's ok.

Today's payday :) so more than likely a couple of DVDs and a CD or two to add to my collection of 164 CDs and 26 music DVDs :o

Lord Kipobe said:
I bought 10 at one time:

10pack CD-R 80mins/700mb 48x

:up:

Dammit I was going to say that.
Funny thing called the collective mind!

Bishop Rob said:
Today's payday :) so more than likely a couple of DVDs and a CD or two to add to my collection of 164 CDs and 26 music DVDs :o
New additions: Black Sabbath - Last Supper DVD (From 97s Reunion tour) and Pantera : Best of CD and DVD set :up:

Bloc Party - Silent Alarm, Ray Lamontagne - Trouble and Patrick Wolf - Wind In The Wires

Oh and I got a bootleg Of Bob Dylan & Johnny Cash - Nashville 1969 Sessions.

Charlotte Hartherley - Bastardo single.

I love that song and the girl ;)

Two singles and one album

Single: The Bravery - An Honest Mistake
Single: Kaiser Chiefs - Oh My God
Album: Who Killed the Zutons?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"