What's something you're embarassed to admit?

Superhobo

Superhero
Reaction score
- topic's title speaks for itself -

I was held back in seventh grade. Not due to my grades, but because I essentially 'skipped school' for half the year. I have no regrets; still, you won't find me bringing it up in a conversation.

You?

:o

I was held back in First grade, because i was still too childish, all i wanted to do was play.

I slept with my ex college roomates girlfriend my entire first semester, while he was seeing her

I am way to embrassed to do well on tests. Why, cause I simple dont want to do better than others so they look to me for answers.

I'm embarrassed that I latch on to people during horror movies. I laugh and make jokes during horror movies to make me feel less scared

I'm afraid of blood and watching people bite their fingernails creeps me out.

That I don't have a girlfriend.
That I have a few minor social / mental disorders

I've never seen any Star Wars or Star Trek movie

That I don't have a girlfriend.
That I have a few minor social / mental disorders

You shouldnt be ashamed of that, at least you admit to yourself. I know alot of *******s who are alone yet they blame their bad luck on the opposite sex. According to them every women is either gay or stupid.

20-year-old virgin, wait thats not embarassing is it? ha whatever

:whatever:

You shouldnt be ashamed of that, at least you admit to yourself. I know alot of *******s who are alone yet they blame their bad luck on the opposite sex. According to them every women is either gay or stupid.

I blame it on my disorders and my own shallowness, which I'm kind of ashamed of. I also have OCD, ADHD, depression and a minor case of Aspbergers, and for awhile I suffered from depression. I have a tendency to make weird gesticulations with my body when I'm feeling certain emotions. For example, when I was upset I used to bite my hand or squeeze my face. I'm better now, but I still have some quirks I need to work out.

I used to snap my fingers in school or wherever i was at without reason. I just liked to do it. Some people thought it was strange.

20-year-old virgin, wait thats not embarassing is it? ha whatever

:whatever:

It's not. Why would it be? Because other people tell you so? Don't mind them.

I'm embarassed to admit I sometimes get too emotionally invested into things or hobbies because they mean so much to me, and then when people laugh about them or make negative remarks, it hurts me more than it should. I know I shouldn't care what other people think but words can hurt a lot. I wish I was stronger and more confident in general.

I think being a virgin isn't the worst thing in the world . Some girls would view that as a positive thing.

I think being a virgin isn't the worst thing in the world . Some girls would view that as a positive thing.

It really isn't the worst thing. People are too hard on themselves and peer pressure and society are just making it worse.

True about girls finding it positive, I'd even say not just "some" but quite a few, actually. Maybe even "more than you think". :) I know I'd personally find it very positive, I'm just of the age when most people aren't virgins anymore so it's never an issue. But when I was in my late teens/early twenties I'd have found it refreshing, yes.

IMO it also shouldn't be something just girls would find positive but everyone. Oh, well.

I had a few friends who were trying to pay a girl to have sex with me just so I could get some "action" during my senior year. Even though she said she'd do it for free, that's not how I wanted it to happen. I'm proud of myself because I didn't let them pressure me into doing it.

- topic's title speaks for itself -

I was held back in seventh grade. Not due to my grades, but because I essentially 'skipped school' for half the year. I have no regrets; still, you won't find me bringing it up in a conversation.

You?

:o
I was held back in preschool because I spent the first few months of my life in a coma, and the next four years in and out of the hospital for various ailments, and asthema related problems. I guess I'm not really embarassed about that though...I just remember one day asking my mom why I was about a year older than my peers.

I had a few friends who were trying to pay a girl to have sex with me just so I could get some "action" during my senior year. Even though she said she'd do it for free, that's not how I wanted it to happen. I'm proud of myself because I didn't let them pressure me into doing it.

Oh God, that's terrible. Good on you for not going with it. Respect! I do mean that. I'm thinking quite a few guys would go with it, not really thinking about it.

I hate it when scenarios like that happen in teen flicks. Just ugh. Seen it so many times...

ShadowBoxing said:
I was held back in preschool because I spent the first few months of my life in a coma, and the next four years in and out of the hospital for various ailments, and asthema related problems. I guess I'm not really embarassed about that though...I just remember one day asking my mom why I was about a year older than my peers.

Wow, I don't read stories like that often. How do people react when you tell them about it? Do you think you've missed out on things because of it?

And I thought missing a month in elementary school was crazy (every schoolmate was shocked, like it's something terrible I've done).

Wow, I don't read stories like that often. How do people react when you tell them about it? Do you think you've missed out on things because of it?
I don't know, usually people don't think to ask. People have always accept me as older...I'm not that much older, just under a year older than the eldest generally. Also I'm done with College, so now it's a non issue, basically.
And I thought missing a month in elementary school was crazy (every schoolmate was shocked, like it's something terrible I've done).
Yeah, I think I missed more than a month of elementary school, I think I missed most of that first year (that I tried to go). I know I was there the week of halloween, otherwise, I don't remember much. Again, it's never come up really. I'm over being sick, that's something that hardly ever happens to me. I'm also asthema free so far as anyone can tell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"