What's the last movie you watched? 4th Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.
yesterday on TNT i think

2dkned.jpg

Ocean' 13 is like Jurassic Park 3. Better than the second but still inferior to the first. 13 was a bit more cartoony though the 'minor' members of the group had more to do.

Tideland

hey ! it was on tv for free
i find it pretty interesting
i'll buy or rent the DVD if there is one!

Terry Gilliam make bizarr and interesting stuff.

Prince and the Pauper (1937) - Cute movie. The Mauch twins are a bit stiff, but Errol Flynn stole the show. Some really good b/w photography and the Korngold score really elevate this movie.

Ocean' 13 is like Jurassic Park 3. Better than the second but still inferior to the first. 13 was a bit more cartoony though the 'minor' members of the group had more to do.

Really? I prefer The Lost World over JP3. But just a little bit more. I mean it has freaking Ian Malcom. Grant is great and all, but this is mother****ing Jeff Goldblum we're talking about here. And other than the finale, I enjoy the film. Seeing that trailer hanging over the cliff at five years old was awesome to me. Pete Postelwaite is badass too.

All the President's Men- One of the best movies I have seen in a long time. Excellent cinematography, acting, sound, editing and sharp dialogue. They really don't make movies like this anymore. 10/10 :up:

The Ambushers-I really shouldn't have watched those Matt Helm movies.

Porco Rosso

Shutter Island

Nausicaa of the Valley of the Wind

Really? I prefer The Lost World over JP3. But just a little bit more. I mean it has freaking Ian Malcom. Grant is great and all, but this is mother****ing Jeff Goldblum we're talking about here. And other than the finale, I enjoy the film. Seeing that trailer hanging over the cliff at five years old was awesome to me. Pete Postelwaite is badass too.
JP2 is such a guilty pleasure...Say what you will about the script, but there are tons of memorable moments in that film that outshine a lot of what's in JP3..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
monitoring_string = "afb8e5d7348ab9e99f73cba908f10802"